Save on Foods are going to allow stacking and small overages starting April 26th. Coupons that specify they cannot be stacked (P&G etc) will not be allowed when stacking.
Coupon Acceptance Practices
- Our coupon acceptance practices are designed to help extend more savings to our customers while ensuring we continue to offer an exceptional customer service experience to everyone in our stores.
Rules for manufacturer issued coupons:
- present your coupon at the time of purchase
- ensure all conditions stated on the coupon are met (product to purchase, size, flavour etc.)
- ensure your coupon has a Canadian address
- ensure your coupon is redeemed prior to the expiration date
- if printed from the internet, your coupon is legible
- ensure your coupon is not a photocopy
- ensure your coupon is not issued by one of our competitors
- ensure your coupon is not a mail-in rebate
- If stacking more than one coupon, the sum of the discount cannot exceed more than 5% of the value of the product. For instance, $5.00 off an item priced at $4.99 will be OK, but $2.00 off an item priced at $1.90 is not.
- Store Issued Coupons ( More Rewards Coupons/flyer coupons, etc ) can not be combined with manufacturer coupons.
Guidelines for high volume coupon redeemers:
- Please call ahead to ensure we have adequate team members available on our front end at the time you plan to shop so that we can accommodate your needs while providing great service to our other customers.
- At checkout, please ensure that coupons are placed with each item to speed up the coupon validation and checkout process.
- If you hope to purchase large quantities of individual items, please provide 2 – 3 days notice to your local store manager so we can properly manage inventory requirements
- Please note that we reserve the right to limit quantities purchased based on inventory available for all customers.
- Please note that we will not accept large quantities of multiple coupons during any special promotional days. For more information, please see the store manager.
- Store issued coupons: store coupons are distributed through flyers, email, in-store kiosks, social media and direct mail.
- Our store system reinforces the conditions of every coupon we receive to ensure that specifications are met (including banner, date, product specifications, limits, combinations, etc).
Thank you to ColleenMGorecki for the information. Click here to join the discussion about stacking at Save on Foods