The Shuttle Challenge is a new program in the GTA and Hamilton area encouraging drivers to drive better and drive less. The Spring 2013 challenge is coming up and now is your chance to earn a $25 gas gift card. If you reach your goal in the program you will also receive another $25 gas card at the end for a total of $50.
How Shuttle Works
- Register – Register now to receive your vehicle data logger and start date
- Measure Your Baseline Impact – Drive normally for 2 weeks and check online to see your daily driving patterns and costs
- Get the Tools – Take our free online Eco Driver Training class to drive better and drive less and view our online resources.
- Your Challenge – For the next 2 weeks, we challenge you to drive 10% less (reduced distance) and 10% better (reduced gas consumption). Check online daily to see how you’re doing and share the good and the ugly with your fellow drivers
- Get Rewards – Receive a $25 gas card just for participating. Receive even more for achieving your 10% goal!
- Drive Change – Your results and feedback will help us inform policies that reduce gridlock and improve air quality in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA)