You can get your hands on some swanky designer finds this weekend in the Black Friday frenzy, like at Michael Kors Canada where they’re taking up to 50% off of select sale merchandise. What’s even greater about this sale, is you can shop it both in-store and online, and the discounts will already be reflected in the price (so no awkward squinting at the price tag while a sales clerk leers over your shoulder).
For those of you daring to reach new heights teetering and tottering down the streets, then you’d be glad to hear that these 5″ Bryn Studded Leather Ankle Boots are now $175, rather than $350.
Or check out this super trendy Channing Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch, which is now only $131.25, where as before it was $250. But don’t wait on this one, as there is limited availability of it left.
These deals won’t last long, as designers like this rarely go on sale, and when they do, 50% off is very rarely the discount they’ll give you.
Click here to begin shopping the Black Friday sale at Michael Kors Canada online
Toys R Us Canada’s Black Friday sale is slashing the prices in half on your child’s favourite toys brands, but these deals will only be available at this price for this weekend only. So if you’re looking to get your Christmas shopping done on a dime, you would be wise to head over to Toys R Us Canada to get in on these half-price savings.
The Imaginarium and Fischer Price Live and Learn brands are both offering a variety of their products for 50% off, like the Imaginarium wooden block set that includes 150 pieces for your child to explore and create. Since this set is only $17.47 (was $34) that would mean that each wooden block would cost approximately you $o.11!
The child’s classic playing toy, Transformers, are also being reduced to 50% off, like this Transformers Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Figure-Bumblebee which you can pick up for about the same price as your Starbucks latte run, as it is only $4.97 (was $9.99).
And for the child who loves to play dress-up, you can get this Teresa doll from Barbie that includes a 5 complete outfits (plus accessories!) that your child can mix-up to create many different combinations of cat walk ready fashions! This set was originally $34.99, but is now only $17.47.
Shipping and handling from Toys R Us is free when you spend $25 or more, but this sale is also available in-store if you’d like to get a look of your purchases before locking down on them.
Click here to begin shopping the Black Friday 1/2 price event at Toys R Us Canada.
Kiddies can get a whole new wardrobe this weekend if you take them to OshKosh Carters Canada, where they’re having Black Friday discount of 20% off the entire store and site plus $7 door crasher deals on B’gosh blue jeans. The prices shown on the site, and in-store, will already reflect the discount, so there’s no need to worry about carrying around a handful of coupons while your little one hangs on to your coat tails.
Including the $7 blue jeans door crasher sale, there is also the $4 bodysuits sale and the 3-piece cardigan and vest sets for only $10.
Both of these sets from Carter’s OshKosh, the lumber jack vest and pants for boys and the mint green floral body suit set for girls, are each $10, meaning each piece would work out to being $3.33.
As I said, the whole site is marked down to 20% off for Black Friday, but the really good deals can be found in the door crasher sales, which will only be available this weekend.
Shipping and handling is free if you spend over $50, but these deals are also going on in-store, so you can pick them up there as well.
Click here to shop the Black Friday sale at Carter’s OshKosh Canada online.
Happy Black Friday Canada! I’ve been running SmartCanucks for almost 10 years now and I have to admit this week I’ve come across some of the hottest deals ever! Really impressive to see that many deals are not just fluff and are genuine money savers. Hope you’re enjoying the deals as much as I am! I’ve collected all the Black Friday Day (and Cyber Monday) flyers, deals and sales for 2014 into a single article to make it easier for you to locate deals. Keep in mind this post will be constantly updated as new sales and flyers are revealed. So make sure to bookmark it and check back frequently. Also as always feel free to leave a comment requesting a retailer to be added to the list and we’ll add it as soon as their Black Friday sale becomes available.
This post is constantly being updated as new sales come out.
- 2001 Audio Video Black Friday Flyer: Save up to 70%
- Addition Elle 40% off entire store.
- Aeropostale 60% off everything online during Black Friday week. Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more.
- ALDO 50% off regular price of reduced merchandise.
- Amazon.ca Black Friday Sale
- Ardene 50% off clothing and footwear. Exceptions apply.
- Aritzia Black Friday Sale 40 – 60% off select items
- Atmosphere Black Friday Flyer
- Bad Boy Black Friday Flyer
- Banana Republic Friday: Get 50% off one regular price item at Banana Republic stores until 1pm, but 40% off purchases ALL day.
- Bass Pro Black Friday Flyer
- Bench Get an additional 50% off already reduced merchandise
- Best Buy Canada Black Friday Flyer
- Bluenotes 40% off regular price styles
- Buffalo David Bitton, Get 50% off
- Body Shop Tote Full of 8 Customer Favourites for Only $30 When You Spend $30 and More
- Canon Canada No Black Friday sale so far
- Canadian Tire Black Friday Flyer
- Carter’s OshKosh, Get 20% off all Ochlosh
- Charlotte Russe, Get up to 60% off
- Chapters Indigo Save 35% Off Toys, and Save up to 50% Off Cozy Robes, Pillows, Kobo and more
- Clarins No Black Friday sale so far
- Crocs Shoes Buy one, get up to two 50% off.
- Dickies Lowers online prices of the season
- Dynamite Exclusive! 40% off all orders + Free Shipping
- EB Games Black Friday Flyer
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Buy one, get one 50% off sitewide
- Essential Apparel Up to 70% off + an extra 20% off
- Food Basics Flyer
- Forever 21 Canada Extra 50% off Sale Items
- Fossil Canada $25 OFF $150 and $50 OFF $200
- Future Shop Black Friday Flyer
- GAP Canada 50% off everything! At Gap Canada. Use code GAPBFRIDAY
- Garage 40% off all orders + Free Shipping
- Giant Tiger Black Friday Flyer
- GLOBO Shoes 50% OFF the original price on all reduced footwear and handbags at GLOBOShoes.com
- Guess Canada Up to 50% off entire store
- Haggar, Get up to 70% off entire site
- Hatley, Get 25-60% off
- The Home Depot Canada Online Sale
- The Home Depot Canada Black Friday Flyer
- Hudson’s Bay Up to 75% off luggage at TheBay.com. Tons of items on sale
- Hudson’s Bay Black Friday Flyer
- ICE.com 10% off sitewide. Select products up to 80% off
- Indigo Chapters Save 35% Off Toys, and Save up to 50% Off Cozy Robes, Pillows, Kobo and more
- Keurig.ca 24% off box of 24 k-cup packs
- Kobo Canada
- La Senza 50% off ENTIRE store
- Lancome Canada 25% off orders $200+ or 20% off orders less than $200. Shipping free. User promo code FRIDAY14
- Le Chateau, Get Up to 70% off
- Lenovo Canada Save up to 40% + free shipping and returns
- Lids Hat World 35% off + free shipping. Use code 35OFFCA
- Lowe’s Save up to $1200 on major appliances
- Lowe’s Black Friday flyer
- Macy’s Canada
- Mexx Canada 50% off all adults and 40% off youth. Use code BLACKFRIDAY50
- Michael Stars Canada
- Microsoft Canada Probably one of the best Black Friday sales this years. Ridiculous amount of deals.
- Naturalize Shoes
- Old Navy 50% off EVERYTHING
- Penningtons Canada Save up to 50% at Penningtons.com
- Rexall PharmaPlus Flyer
- Royal Canadian Mint
- Planet Shoes
- Point Zero
- Puma Canada
- Rona Flyer
- Roots Canada
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Sears Outlet
- Shoppers Drug Mart 20x the points on November 28th, 2014
- Shoppers Drug Mart Black Friday Flyer
- Sony Canada
- Sport Chek Online Black Friday Sale
- Sport Chek Black Friday Flyer
- Starbucks Canada
- Target Black Friday Flyer
- The Body Shop Tote Full of 8 Customer Favourites for Only $30 When You Spend $30 and More
- The Shopping Channel TSC
- The Source Online Black Friday Sale
- The Source Black Friday Flyer
- Toms Canada
- Toys R Us Canada Black Friday Flyer
- Walmart Canada Online Black Friday Sale
- Walmart Canada Black Friday Flyer
- West49 offers
- Yves Rocher
For four days only, you can take an extra 30% off select Groupon deals in their limited Black Friday offer. This deal is super hot, as Groupon will rarely go on sale – since most of their promotions have already been reduced at outlandish rates- and there is a select number of each Groupon available with each offer, so you have to act fast!
That being said, don’t do what some of us have done, and buy a Groupon simply because of it being ‘a good deal’ and then never activate or use it; it’s only a good deal if you will use the deal, otherwise it’s just money wasted on something that you could’ve instead put towards a full-price purchase that you would actually have used.
Groupon is offering door buster sales, like these Otter-boxes for only $21.99. These up to 80% off sales will only be available this weekend only (until December 1st) or while quantities remain in-stock. Other great deals to check out include:
There are certain restriction depending on your region, but there are really some good deals in here that won’t be around for long, so hurry in!
Click here to begin shopping the Black Friday sale at Groupon Canada online.
Amazon.ca has the Keurig 2.0 K300 coffee brewing system for only $83.99, which you may recall we posted about yesterday in the Sears Black Friday sale as being the same price. On Amazon.ca, however, you will not only get this great product at the highly competitive price of $83.99, but you will also be able to get it with free-shipping, something not offered at Sears unless you spend the $99 minimum.
The Keurig 2.0 K300 coffee brewing system is being sold on competitor sites for about $5 more, like at Walmart.ca who has it for $88.88. By purchasing your Keurig at Amazon.ca, you will be getting it at the lowest price, with the added perk of free-shipping.
Click here to get the Keurig 2.0 K300 coffee brewing system from Amazon.ca.
Also, Amazon Canada has more new Black Friday 2014 Deals of the Day,
Today at Victoria’s Secret you can receive a FREE Tote that includes 3 of the must-have Victoria’s Secret beauty products, including Heavenly. All you have to do to qualify for this exclusive Black Friday offer is spend a minimum of $75, not including clearance items, and enter the promo code, FRIDAY, at the checkout.
In addition to this Black Friday freebie, you can also take advantage of the promo code offer of getting 50% off your second bra when you buy two full-priced bras and enter the savings code, DOUBLEUP, at the checkout.
Keep in mind though, shipping to Canada is not free when you spend above $50, even with the promo code FREE50OFF, as this promo code is only available to people residing in the United States. The same for the promo code that advertises for $20 off your purchase of $125, this again is only for the United States.
Click here to begin shopping the Black Friday sale at Victoria’s Secret online.
Need a new cozy duvet? The Hudson’s Bay Canada is selling this Distinctly Home blended white down duvet in their Black Friday sale for 70% off its regular listing of $600, now only $180.
The Distinctly Home duvet features:
- 400 thread count
- a 550 pill count
- blended with white down fill
- a 100% cotton shell
- and a 12″ handcrafted baffle box design
Hudson’s Bay has this duvet available in both king size and queen size beds. Plus, this item will qualify for the Bay’s free-shipping.
Click here to begin shopping the Black Friday duvet sale at the Hudson’s Bay Canada.
Also, click here to get all Hudson’s Bay Canada Black Friday 2014 deals & sales.
How is your Black Friday Canada 2014 shopping going so far? If you are still in need of a Christmas gift or two for the Nintendo Game lover in your family, then I have one more shopping stop for you this Black Friday!
Amazon Canada Online currently had quite a list of Nintendo 3DS Games on sale for some really decent prices! These offers are available only while quantities last, so don’t wait too long to scoop them up. The Nintendo 3DS Games included in this Amazon Canada Sale are as follows:
Plus, if you spend $25 or more at Amazon Canada Online before taxes and after discounts you will also receive FREE Standard Shipping. Amazon also ships quickly, so your items will be sure to get to you before Christmas
Also, click here to shop for other hot deals at Amazon Canada Online.
If you are a Safeway Canada shopper, then here is a coupon that may be of some interest to you. A coupon for 50% off the purchase of select Olay facial care is now available through the Safeway Canada Facebook page. The Facebook coupon is valid for one week beginning today, and if you were not aware, there is a brand new coupon available every Friday. The weekly coupon does specify that it is to be printed, however, Safeway reps have stated on the Facebook page that you may show it on your phone as well.
Unfortunately, the coupon does not specify exactly what “select” Olay products includes, so you may have to inquire in store. This coupon states that there is a limit of one coupon per person per transaction, so if you are interested on buying multiple products you have to make more than one trip to Safeway. This Deal Of The Week is valid until December the 4th, 2014.
Click here to access the coupon through the Safeway Canada Facebook page.
Happy Holidays from Tim Hortons Canada! This Decadent offer is LIVE AGAIN!
You can request a FREE coupon from the Tim Hortons Canada Website that will allow you to receive a FREE (any size) Tim Hortons Dark Chocolate Dream Latte! How Hot is this offer!? You can use your coupon after 2 PM at any participating Tim Hortons Canada restaurant.
Just follow the link provided below, and scroll down to request your free Tim Hortons Dark Chocolate Dream Latte. Limited to One Dark Chocolate Dream Latte Coupon per user. You will receive your one time use coupon in your email that you provide so make sure that your email address is correct! It could take up to 24 hours to receive your free product coupon from Tim Hortons Canada.
GOGOGO! Quantities are definitely limited and will run out fast like last time!
Click here to request your FREE Tim Horton’s Dark Chocolate Dream Latte.
Buy, buy, BUY!! This Hot Deal won’t last long and we don’t want you to miss out!
Right now you can shop at Buytopia.ca Canada Online and spend only $2 to get a $3 Tim Horton’s Canada Gift Card! This is a sizzlin’ hot deal. Essentially you will be saving 33% off delicious hot beverages like Coffee, Candy Cane Hot Chocolate and more by buying and using this Gift Card offer!
5040 people have already purchased this deal, and quantities are limited to be sure to take advantage of this hot offer. These gift cards will be valid at ANY Tim Hortons where Gift Cards are accepted. It is not often you get to enjoy discounts like this from Canada’s favourite coffee shop. This also might cheer you up a little bit about Tim Horton’s raising their prices by $0.10.
Limited to one purchase per person per billing address. Unfortunately this offer cannot be gifted. Shipping takes 2-3 weeks and the gift card value will not expire.
Click here to take advantage of this Tim Horton’s offer
For the entirety of Black Weekend, you can receive this 18-piece gift from the Hudson’s Bay Canada that has a retail value of $247 when you shop online at the Bay and spend $90 or more on any cosmetic products or fragrance.
While the Hudson’s Bay is always really good about giving out these gift sets, what’s unique about this particular offer is that you’re not restricted to buying within one beauty brand, and the gift bag itself is littered with goodies from a wide choosing of brands rather than just one. Because let’s be honest, who has a makeup bag with products from simply one brand?
Not only does this gift bag include a beautiful patent quilted bag, in a dark navy blue, but it also features some the Bay’s better selling brands and products. Like the Burberry Brit Rhythm for her roll-on (in 7.5ml) and the Clinque Smart Serum (10ml), both of which have received great reviews online from the web’s top beauty experts.
Also included in this gift bag, are 15 different brands of beauty products from the Bay, such as:
- Biotherm SkinBest Night Cream, 15ml
- Philosophy Pre-Saturated chemical peel pad, 1 pad
- Estee Lauder Advanced night repair synchronized recovery complex, 7ml
- Origins Clear Improvement mask, 15ml
- Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Eye and Lip, 3ml
- Roger and Gallet Fleur d’Osmanthus, 3-1 Sample that includes:
- 10ml shower gel,
- 10ml body lotion,
- 1.5ml french water fragrance
- YSL Forever Youth Liberator CC Cream (Apricot), 5ml
- Becca Bronzing Skin Perfector, 10ml
- Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles and Stretch Marks, 10ml
- Nars mini soft touch shadow pencil, 0.07OZ
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Activation Cream SPF 30, 5ml
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate, 10ml
- Clarins HydraQuench Cream, 15ml
- Clinique High Impact Mascara, 01 Black, 3.5ml
Hudson’s Bay is only offering this free gift bag for this weekend only, plus when you buy the qualifying $90 worth of cosmetics or fragrances you will only be $9 away from qualifying for free-shipping as well.
Click here to check out the details of this exclusive online Black Friday offer from the Hudson’s Bay Canada.
SportChek Canada’s Black Friday 2014 sale is shaping up to be as good as we had predicted it to be, with markdowns on select items of up to 60% off plus much more. If you were brave enough to take advantage of the in-store tax-free event this morning from 8am-10am, then I truly commend you for your endurance to find a bargain. For the rest of us who may have still been in bed at that hour, there are still lots of sales on that will be continuing till Monday, December 1st.
You can grab these Nike Air Max 4 Torch running shoes for 50% off at $59.99 (was $119.99), and they can also be bought for women at the same price point (and also come in a more feminine hot pink).
Other 50% and 60% off sales at SportChek Canada include:
Click here for the full list of sports equipment and apparel that’s been reduced to up to 60% off.
Under Armour is also being included in the SportChek sale, where you can get these big logo sweaters for 25% off their ticket price. For instance, you can get this kid’s big storm fleece sweater for only $41.24 which is 25% off it’s original ticket price (note, that all of the discounts have already been applied to the prices shown).
And if you spend over $99 at SportChek Canada online, you will also receive free-shipping.
Click here to begin shopping the Black Friday sale at SportChek Canada online.
Zara Canada is having their Black Friday sale offered both in-stores and online, and if you are shopping online you should also take note that free-shipping will only be included if you spend over the $50 minimum. That being said, returns are free so if you’re just below the $50 minimum you could always throw in something that you can easily return and thus avoid paying those ugly shipping fees.
You can get this cute structured blazer ($55.93) and pair it with either black trousers ($55.93), like the ones that the model is wearing, or for a more laid back look you could opt for a pair of skinny jeans ($34.93).
I personally think the jeans would make for an ideal date night outfit, plus they’re cheaper than the trousers by about $20, which would make your entire outfit only $90.86. Without the 30% off sale, it would’ve cost you $129.80 to look this cute!
Don’t forget to check out the kids section where you can find some really sweet deals on outerwear and dresses for your little girls!
Click here to begin shopping the online Black Friday sale at Zara Canada.