Hot Canada Deals
New Balance Canada is a brand that, I believe, is synonymous with high-quality athletic wear, particularly when it comes to their sneakers. Now I may be slightly biased, being that I have owned (and currently own) several pairs of New Balance sneakers, but that is only because I truly do believe they are a great brand for getting shoes that look as good as they feel on your feet. And having had many ailments related to poor foot alignments/support, I have now landed on New Balance being the shoes that fit the bill for my lifestyle.
If you’re like me, and can’t get enough New Balance love in your life, then you’ll be excited to learn that they’ve recently added a number of new styles to their sale section where styles are being sold for up to 30% off the regular price.
There is a great selection of styles to choose from for both men and women, but we’ve decided to gather up a couple of deals that may tickle your fancy:
New Balance Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase required.
Click here to begin shopping at New Balance Canada.
There are almost too many deals to believe your eyes at Guess Factory Canada, but rest assured that we’ll be able to guide you through the ins and outs of the many offers available to shoppers right now.
When you land on Guess Factory’s homepage, you might be overwhelmed by the sea of deals you see swimming before you, but if you navigate correctly, then you really can save big. For instance, the biggest sale that you’ll want to start with is probably the more savings event where both women and men can save between 30% to 60% off on sale items and an EXTRA 10% off at checkout.
This is a great place to get started for your shopping at Guess Factory, as they’ve got men’s dress shirts for as little as $23.99 and women’s denim for just $30 (was $59.99).
You should also be sure to check out the summer dress sale and the handbag sale, both of which are over-flowing with awesome deals. In the summer dress sale, you can pick up looks for as little as $29, while the handbag sale is offering select wallets and purses for up to 51% off.
Other great deals to be made aware of include:
Guess Factory Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $125 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Guess Factory Canada.
If you’re at the stage in building your family where you’re just expecting a bundle of joy, or if you’re on the other end of the spectrum where you need toys to entertain your little tot, then this clearance blowout sale from Walmart Canada is just for you. In this massive sale, you can save up to 50% off on your child’s favourite toys, but also save big on products that may get the adults more excited (such as furniture, diapers, clothing and other necessities that don’t glow in the dark or light up).
There is a lot to choose from in this sale though. So to help guide you through the overwhelming hundreds of items included in this clearance sale, we’ve curated a list that showcases some of the better deals available for parents.
Furniture and clothing:
Walmart Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $50 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Walmart Canada.
Sephora Canada has an amazing selection of top-beauty brands, including some of my favourites like Urban Decay, Marc Jacobs, Tarte, Benefit and so much more. Unfortunately, my appetite for makeup always seems to outweigh my pocketbook. That is why when Sephora has a sale going on like the one they have right now where you can save up to 50% off on some of their best-selling makeup, I can’t wait to share the fabulous news with nearly everyone I know (or at least the ones who I know would be equally excited).
Items within the sale that I believe would garner a lot of excitement include products like this URBAN DECAY Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette, on sale for just $34 (was $68). Or something like this TOO FACED Melted Latex Liquified High Shine Lipstick, which is just $12 (was $25). But honestly, there really is no wrong way to do this sale. No matter how you swing it, you’ll be claiming some great deals.
And you won’t want to miss out on the Beauty Insider offers either, most of which will require you to spend at least $25 before claiming your freebie. But if you’re already shopping within the sale section, then grabbing your free trial-sizes will just be like an extra bonus in your shopping bag! The offers include:
- receive a FENTY BEAUTY Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in the shade of your choice when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, MYSHADE
- receive a beachy hair sample set for FREE when you spend $35 or more and enter the code, JUSTBEACHY
- receive a FREE trial-size sleeping mask when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, BALANCE
- receive a FREE trial-size Dermalogica BioLumin-C Serum when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, BRIGHT
- pick a FREE clean-skincare trial size when you spend $25 or more and enter code, CLEANSKIN
- receive a FREE trial-size Dior foundation when you spend $35 or more and enter the code, BACKSTAGE
- receive a FREE trial-size lip gloss when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, SUGARSWEET
- receive a FREE trial-size liquid eyeliner when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, EYESTAY
- receive a FREE trial-size makeup remover when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, FABMELT
- receive a FREE Paco Rabanne pouch and soap set when you buy select Paco Rabanne fragrances and enter the code, PACOKIT
- receive a FREE Prada set when you buy select Prada fragrances and enter the code, PRADALUNA
- receive a FREE Jimmy Choo toiletry pouch when you buy select Jimmy Choo fragrances and enter the code, MODERNMAN
Sephora Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $50 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Sephora Canada.
Hudson’s Bay Canada has an online only flash sale where you can save an extra 20% off luggage for a total savings of up to 70% off. To get this extra discount use the promo code FLASH until tonight, 11:59PM ET June 20 2018.
Additionally, Hudson’s Bay is bringing back their famous shoe and handbag event in which you can save up to 50% off on designer clearance handbags and shoes This sale will only be around for a limited time, but you had better move fast on some of these items as they are already selling out of select styles and brands.
One of the items that immediately caught my own attention was this practical, but also stylish, Marc Jacobs pebbled tote. Ideal for transitioning from the office to post-work drinks, this bag will only run you $360.50, though normally it would be $515.
For those jet-setters who are in need of some new wheels (not the automobile kind, rather the ones that rest on the bottom of your suitcase!) to take you from one side of the country to the other, you may want to check out this SAMSONITE Rhapsody Pro DLX Spinner Large Expandable Luggage. This bag is currently on sale for just $176 using the promo code FLASH, though usually it would cost $550.
The Hudson’s Bay offers FREE shipping on orders that are $45+ (or $29+ on beauty purchases) when you pay with your Hudson’s Bay credit card, or $99+ (or $49+ on beauty purchases) when you pay with any other form of tender.
Click here to begin shopping at the Hudson’s Bay Canada.
Gap Canada is really offering a great selection of sales and deals that you truly would be remiss to not cash in on. Right now, you can shop almost everything online and save up to 50% off, plus when you use the promo code, GAPEXTRA, you will be able to take an additional 20% off at checkout.
And as if the first offer wasn’t good enough, there’s another great deal just around the corner. Right now, you can shop the semi-annual Love by Gap sale where undies are being sold for as little as $3.99, bras for $9.99 and up, and loungewear for just $14.99.
That means that something like this floral tassel-tie robe will only be $50.99 (was $74.95), while this forever favourite sleep shirt is on sale for just $28.99 (was$39.95).
All of these sales will only be available until Saturday, June 23rd 2018.
Gap Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $50 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Gap Canada.
Atmosphere Canada has a massive round up of some incredible deals and offers this week, but the one that you’ll want to keep an eye on is the Friends and Family event. In this sale, you can use the promo code, FAMILY18, to take 30% off the in-store ticket price. The only exclusions in this offer is that you won’t be permitted to use the code on select brands, styles and already marked down items.
Apart from the friends and family event, you can also save big in the regular weekly deals section where select items are being sold for up to 50% off the regular price. These weekly deals include:
- massive clearance event: 20% to 50% off on original price, plus take an additional 10% to 15% off on clearance price
- up to 40% off on camping, packs, and kayaks
- up to 40% off on Marmot Nanowave sleeping bags
- McKinley Trekker 10 sleeping bag is buy one, get one free
- GoPro Hero5 black camera is $70 off
- FitBit Fitness trackers are up to $70 off
- hiking and running shoes are up to $90 off
- spring jackets are 30% off
- outdoor tops and bottom are 30% off
- socks are buy one, get one 50% off
- summer door crashers are up to 40% off
Atmosphere Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase required.
Click here to begin shopping at Atmosphere Canada.
Get ready because Old Navy Canada‘s spectacular $1 flip-flops sale is coming back! On June 23 2018, you can score $1 flip-flops! This sale is available in-stores only, while quantities last.
Click here to shop at Old Navy Canada.
There were some stellar games showcased at E3 2018, but the best highlight reel to come out of this annual electronic games convention was actually what came after it. That is, the E3 2018 Nintendo Canada sale. In this sale, Nintendo is offering Nintendo 3DS and Switch games for up to 50% off the regular price and there are more than 40 games to shop from in this offer.
Though I suggest that you take a look through the sale’s full offering, there were some standout offers that we felt obliged to highlight for shoppers who may just be looking for a quick Nintendo fix:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, CA $59.99 (reg. $79.99)
- Splatoon 2, CA $53.59 (reg $79.99)
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition, CA $60.49 (reg. $109.99)
- PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 Plus, CA $12.49 (reg. $24.99)
- Fire Emblem Warriors, CA $59.99 (reg. $79.99)
- Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers, CA $24.99 (reg. $49.99)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, CA $22.49 (reg. $29.99)
- Kirby: Planet Robobot, CA $34.99 (reg. $49.99)
- Mega Man Legacy Collection, CA $7.59 (reg. $18.99)
- Mario Party: The Top 100, CA $37.49 (was $49.99)
- Metroid: Samus Returns, CA $34.99 (reg. $49.99)
This sale from Nintendo will only be valid until June 21 at 11am EST and remember that all of these purchases are for digital download only.
Click here to begin shopping the Nintendo E3 sale.
Nike Canada is hosting a sale this week where you can save up to 30% off on some of your favourite sneakers and workout apparel. The sale includes hundreds of new items, and has listed some pairs of sneakers for as little as $53.
Since there are so many products to choose from in this sale, we’ve decided to help you out and highlight some of the hotter, newer items that were recently added to the sale:
Nike Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $125 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Nike Canada.
Rain or shine, Hatley Canada has got your kids covered this summer. When you head over to Hatley, you’ll see that they have put both rainboots and swimsuits on sale for incredibly low prices, especially if you consider that it is still just the beginning of the pool and beach season in Canada.
Within the rainboots sale, you can grab select styles for up to 60% off the regular price. So something like these Mr Fix It Rain Boots, which were previously $39, are now just $15.60. Another fabulous find from this sale includes the Woolly Mammoths Baby Rain Bundler, now only $23.60 (was $59).
Within the swimwear sale, there are even more great offers to take advantage of. For instance, this Dancing Seahorses Colourblock Swimsuit is just $29.40 (was $42), while this Tortuga Bay Floral Rashguard Set is also just $29.40 (was $49).
Sephora Canada has a bunch of new sales available right now, a lot of which are on items that seem to rarely go on discount. In the sale, you can save up to 50% off on some of their best-selling items, plus if you head over to the value sets section you can pick up makeup sets for under $25.
Within the value sets section, I was able to find this great little set, Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face, from Fenty Beauty By Rihanna. When Rihanna first released her Fenty beauty line, I didn’t quite understand the hype, that was until I sampled some at a Sephora store. This is a great set as it will provide you with the highlighter and the glow, giving you the chance to highlight quite literally any part of your face, neck, or collarbone and you will only have to pay $28.
And if you’re spending a minimum of $25-$35, and you’re also a Beauty Insider, then you’ll also be able to claim one of these hot freebies from Sephora at checkout:
- get a FREE beachy hair sample set when you spend $35 or more and enter the code, JUSTBEACHY, at checkout
- get a FREE clean-skincare trial size when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, CLEANSKIN, at checkout
- get a FREE trial size foundation when you spend $35 or more and enter the code, BACKSTAGE, at checkout
- get a FREE trial size lipgloss when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, SUGARSWEET, at checkout
- get a FREE trial size liquid eyeliner when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, EYESTAY, at checkout
- get a FREE Jimmy Choo toiletry pouch when you buy select Jimmy Choo fragrances and enter the code, MODERNMAN, at checkout
- get two FREE trial-size hair products when you spend $35 or more and enter the code, MAKEWAVES, at checkout
- get a FREE trial size fragrance when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, INBLOOM, at checkout
- get a FREE trial size foundation when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, SKINFUSION, at checkout
- get a FREE Paco Rabanne pouch and soap set when you buy select Paco Rabanne fragrances and enter the code, PACOKIT, at checkout
- get a FREE Prada set when you buy select Prada fragrances and enter the code, PRADALUNA, at checkout
- get a FREE trial size makeup remover when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, FABMELT, at checkout
- get a FREE trial size primer when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, CANVAS, at checkout
- get a FREE trial size concealer when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, CONCEALEYE, at checkout
- get a FREE trial size moisture balm when you spend $25 or more and enter the code, GLOWBALM, at checkout
Sephora Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $50 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Sephora Canada.
Mark’s Canada knows their target audience contains a good number of dads, which is probably why their Father’s Day sale is stocked full with some amazing offers. In the first part of this multifaceted sale, you can save 20% off throughout the entire site including clearance and sale – no promo code required – and then head over to the industrial worker section, the jeans section and the work boots section to save an extra 30% off.
When I was in the general sale, I was able to find deals on pieces that would work really quite well as a Father’s Day gift (if you haven’t already picked yours up for this weekend, then Mark’s would be a great place to start your shopping!) For instance, this RIPZONE short sleeve stretch shirt will only end up costing you $19.19 (though normally it would be $23.99). The extra 20% off will be applied at checkout automatically, and like I said, there’s no promo code needed for these deals.
Plus, Mark’s is offering FREE shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase required.
Click here to begin shopping at Mark’s Canada.
Bentley Canada has a wonderful combination of deals on this week that are sure to save you some money, which is especially important if you’re planning on jetting off on a trip in the near future. The first deal that you should be made aware of is that you will receive FREE shipping on your order, today only. You simply need to enter, FREESHIP, at checkout and your savings will be applied. This promo code, however, will only be valid for today June 15 2018.
Also, there is the exclusive online spring clearance sale, where you can save up to 76% off on select luggage sets, backpacks, messenger bags and more.
Personally when traveling, I like to travel as lightly as possible. So something like this American Tourister 20″ SOFTSIDE BURST LUGGAGE, which is now just $69.99 (was $275), would fit not only my bill for size requirements, but also the bill for my travel budget as it is well under $100.
Another great offer from Bentley that you should be made aware of is the 25% off sale on Swiss Gear. To receive the 25% off discount you’ll have to enter the promo code, SWISS25, at checkout and this offer will only be valid for a limited time.
Bentley is offering FREE shipping today only!
Click here to begin shopping at Bentley Canada.
As if a regular sale wasn’t good enough, Crocs Canada has decided to up the ante by providing shoppers with a sale on already reduced items. When you head over to the clearance section, where shoes have already been discounted by up to 44% off the original price, you’ll see that once you add your qualifying items to your cart you’ll be able to shed an extra 30% off clearance at checkout.
There is no promo code required to claim your savings. All you need to do is shop through the clearance section and then choose whichever style fits your wants and needs and your discounts will automatically be applied. So something like these classic Spider Man II Clogs, which were originally being sold for $49.99, will only end up costing you $20.99 after you’ve added them to your cart.
Crocs offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $64.99 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Crocs Canada.
Page 1 of 1,1821234...»Last »