Other / Canada
DC Shoes Canada has a promo code that will surely have skaters and bikers rejoicing, or just general shoe aficionados, as right now when you pick up two sale styles, you can save 20% off on your purchase. Or, if you’re really feeling like stocking up, then you can grab three or more sale styles and save 30% off on your order. You’ll have to enter the promo code, STACKED, at checkout to receive the discount and it will only be valid until July 31, 2018. Plus, you should keep in mind that you will not be able to use the promo code on snow styles.
Within the sale section, I was able to grab a Men’s Marsha Flannel Long Sleeve Shirt (reg. $70, now $35.99), Men’s Sumner Slim Slim Fit Jeans (reg. $90, now $45.99) and a Men’s Backstack 18.5L Medium Backpack (reg. $50, now $25.99) for just $75.57. Normally, all of this would’ve cost $107.97, but with the promo code you’ll be able to save an extra $32.40.
DC Shoes offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $39 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at DC Shoes Canada.
Atmosphere Canada wants to help get you out into the great outdoors this weekend, which is why one of their featured offers within the weekly deals section includes a door crasher sale where you can save up to 40% off on all summer essentials.
If you are wanting to brave the wilderness this weekend, then you’ll want to ensure you have a pack that can carry all your gear in a safe and efficient manner. I’d suggest checking out this McKINLEY Make 55L Backpack if you’re planning on doing any kind of overnighting, as it has great support and space, but it also being sold for just $79.98 (was $129.98).
Other great deals included this week at Atmosphere include:
- up to 40% off on camping packs and kayaks
- up to 40% off on McKinley tents
- up to 40% off on Marmot Nanowave sleeping bags
- 20% off on Sealing Baja Drybags
- up to $70 off on Fitbit Fitness Trackers
- $70 off on hiking and running shoes
- 25% off on outdoor shoes and sandals
- 30% off on spring jackets
- 30% off on outdoor tops and bottoms
Atmosphere Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase required.
Click here to begin shopping at Atmosphere Canada.
The two deals that are being offered at Think Geek Canada are ones that straddle two ends of the summer months; the first sale offers deals on all dog days of summer items – swim suits, beach accessories, and summer products – while the second sale focuses on deals that will get you prepared for the dreaded back-to-school season ahead.
If you are already looking ahead to the fall and would like to get a head start on packing your school bag for class, then you’ll likely be excited to see that lunch boxes and backpacks are on sale for up to 50% off and stationary and study gear is on sale for up to 75% off.
For those of you who aren’t quite ready to let go of summer, which you really shouldn’t be considering it’s less than one official month in, then you should check out the swimwear sale where comic book and T.V. show-themed suits are on sale for up to 80% off the regular price.
Think Geek Canada ships to Canada for a flat-rate fee of $12.95 USD.
Click here to begin shopping at Think Geek Canada.
Sephora Canada has a lot of great deals going on right now, but the one that you’ll want to be most attuned to is the offer where you can pick up a FREE full-sized product when you buy a select full-sized product. This offer will only be valid from today to July 18th 2018. Additionally, you can save 50% off weekly wow deals and many sale items!
In addition to these deals, there’s the regular round-up of Beauty Insider freebies that you can pick up when you spend a minimum amount of money. These freebies include:
- pick a skincare wellness trial size when you spend at least $25 and enter the promo code, WONDERSKIN, at checkout
- receive a FREE trial size foundation from Fenty Beauty when you spend a minimum of $25 and enter the promo code, MYSHADE, at checkout
- receive a FREE trial size treatment from Glam Glow Instamud 60-second pore refining treatment when you spend a minimum of $25 and enter the promo code, INSTAMUD, at checkout
- choose a trial size from Skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cream, The Antidote Cooling Daily Lotion or Glacial Face Wash when you spend a minimum of $25 and enter the promo code, SKYNCARE
- receive a FREE trial size Caudalie serum when you spend a minimum of $25 and enter the promo code, CRU4YOU, at checkout
- choose two trial sizes when you spend a minimum of $35 and enter the promo code, FACEIT
- choose a trial size from Vita Liberate Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish Kit or Ten Minute Tan when you spend a minimum of $25 and enter the promo code, BODYGLOW
- choose a trial size from Deva Curl Leave-in conditioner, Moroccan Oil leave in conditioner or Briogeo conditioner when you spend a minimum of $25 and enter the promo code, HAIRDONE
- receive a FREE trial size face wash when you spend a minimum of $25 and enter the promo code, LATHER, at checkout
- receive a FREE trial size bronzer when you spend a minimum of $25 and enter the promo code, HOOLA, at checkout
- receive a FREE trial size micellar water when you spend a minimum of $25 and enter the promo code, PURITY, at checkout
- receive a FREE Prada set when you purchase select Prada fragrances and enter the promo code, PRADALUNA
Sephora Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $50 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Sephora Canada.
Reebok Canada is one of my favourite athletic brands out there. Not only for their variety, but also because they stock their outlet section with the same high-quality items that you would find in their regular supply. And right now, you can save up to 75% off on apparel, footwear and accessories.
There are great deals to find for both the athletic man, woman and kid in this outlet sale, but we’ve rounded up some of the better offers in order to make your shopping experience a little more organized and a lot less chaotic:
Reebok Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $50 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Reebok Canada.
La Senza Canada has a number of new deals and sales going on at the moment, all of which you’d be fairly sad to miss out on. The first and best deal, however, is the Thong Thursday where you can buy a thong for only $4. This deal is available today only, July 12 2018.
Other great deals that are available at La Senza for the time being include:
La Senza Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $75 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at La Senza Canada.
Sperry Shoes Canada has a flash sale going on where you can save 40% off select pairs of boat shoes, but to receive the discount you’ll have to enter the promo code, SUMMERSAIL, at checkout to receive the discount. There are dozens of pairs of shoes to choose from for both men and women and the range of shoes to choose from include everything from more flashy boat shoes to the more classic and timeless looks.
You can also save up to 40% off men’s and women’s shoes during Sperry’s summer sale!
For the men, if you’re looking to add a pop of colour into your otherwise rather bland summer wardrobe, then you should look no further then these Authentic Original Nautical Boat Shoe in poppy red. Normally, these boat shoes would cost $110, but right now you can grab them for just $66 when you use the summer promo code.
Sperry Shoes offer FREE shipping and FREE returns on all orders with no minimum purchase required.
Click here to begin shopping at Sperry Shoes Canada.
For those of you who find that Under Armour Canada is a bit outside of your athletic wear price budget, you should definitely check out their outlet section as there are usually great deals, but on the same high-quality products. Today, you’re in luck even more as there’s a sale on outlet products where you can save up to 40% off.
The sale is overflowing with awesome deals, ranging from athletic shorts to running shoes and sports bras to yoga leggings. An item that most runners would be hard pressed to ignore is the offer on these best-selling UA Play 2.0 running shorts, which are now just $22.49 though normally they’re $29.99. Having owned at least four different pairs of these shorts in the past few years, I can attest to their lightweight and breathable feel.
Another offer that Under Armour shoppers should be savvy to is the one on shipping. For those of you who are shopping within the new arrivals section or are buying a bag, you’ll be able to qualify for FREE shipping with no minimum spend amount. This offer will only be available for a limited time only.
Under Armour normally offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $75 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Under Armour Canada.
Coming in at just $229.99, the new Voltron set from LEGO Canada is being described by the toy company as the “biggest buildable LEGO mech ever”. Though this 80s throwback toy is slated to become one of the most popular sets that LEGO has released in a while, particularly since it pays homage to a lot of millennial nostalgia, it won’t actually be available to Canadian buyers till August 1, 2018.
However, if you’re a VIP member with LEGO, then you’ll be able to grab exclusive first access to the set on July 23, 2018. The best part about this? VIP membership is free and you can sign-up rather easily through this link.
There are 2,331 pieces in total and all of these pieces will add up to creating the five coloured lions, which, when combined, will come together to make the Voltron super robot.
LEGO lovers young and old will be able to appreciate this throwback set, and for those of you who aren’t familiar with the older 80s program that this set is based on, you can always get a quick education by picking up the entire collection on Amazon.
Click here to begin shopping at LEGO Canada.
There are possibly no two words in a deal hunter’s dictionary that are more exciting than, ‘no exclusions’. ‘Clearance sale’ and ‘boxing day’ are up there, but whenever I hear ‘no exclusions’ it always takes a weight off my shoulders of spending the next three minutes tediously studying the fine print to figure out what the ‘catch’ is. Personally, the whole convenience of shopping online, for me at least, is saving time, but if you end up spending most of that time reading the fine print, then it’s not really saving anyone that much at all. The Children’s Place Canada is being a saviour this week by offering their 50% off apparel sale and 30% off shoes, accessories and outerwear sale with no exclusions, and 70% to 80% off clearance.
In this sale, you can grab kids’ graphic tees starting for as little as $5.99, denim starting at just $9.99, backpacks for just $17.97, and flip-flops for just $2.99.
The deals are overwhelmingly hot, and this sale will only be around for a limited time only. But to make shopping a bit less stressful, and a little more time-saving, the Children’s Place has broken down the sale items by age and gender, and then broken it down further to these easily navigable shopping categories, such as school trends, denim, graphic tees and more!
The Children’s Place offers FREE shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase required.
Click here to begin shopping at the Children’s Place Canada.
It may be hard to stomach looking at rain boots in the midst of this beautiful summer weather we’ve been graced with over these past few weeks, but it’s important to remember that we live in Canada where, in most places at least, if you don’t like the weather, if you can just wait five minutes and it’ll be different. Thunderstorms and rainclouds are as much a part of summer weather as hot, cloudless days at the beach are. That is why this recent sale from Hunter Boots Canada caught my attention, as they are selling rain boots and shoes for up to 50% off the regular price. And as anyone who owns or has owned a pair of Hunter Boots knows, these boots are made to last, which means you can except to trudge along through rainy days in the summer, fall and spring for years to come.
The shoes that I thought would be the most appropriate for our current season were these bright, poppy red women’s tall gloss rain boots. The boots were previously being sold for $180 and are now just $108. There are other colours available at the sale price, but I personally thinking the pop of red in your summer wardrobes would make those gloomy rainy July days a little more bearable.
For the kiddies, there are equally great deals to be found. Like these big kids pink gloss rain boots, now only $50 (was $100) or these Original Kids’ Flat Sole Chelsea Boots, which are just $35 (was $70).
Hunter Boots Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase required.
Click here to begin shopping at Hunter Boots Canada.
If you feel like you were late to the game in updating your summer wardrobe, then have no fear as Jean Machine Canada is offering their summer stock at an amazing price (and with a great selection I might add) with their most recent promo code offer. In this offer, you can use the code, TAKE40, to shave an extra 40% off on already reduced styles, making the savings over 50% off in some cases!
As an example of the kinds of staples you can snatch up in this sale, there’s items like this flirty wrap pant floral jumpsuit which is on sale right now for $59.95 (reg. $64.95). With an extra 40% off, however, the jumpsuit will be reduced to costing just $35.97.
If you prefer your rompers to be shorter, then you’d love the look of this wrap front tencel romper, which is now just $39.95 (reg. $59.99). That means that with the extra 40% off, the romper will only end up actually costing $23.97.
Jean Machine will be offering this promo code for a limited time only.
Jean Machine offers $1.99 shipping on all orders that are $60 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Jean Machine Canada.
Crocs Canada knows that they are basically the go-to style of summer, more specifically for the little ones as they shuffle between swimming lessons and play dates. That is perhaps why parents will be so excited to learn about these amazing new offers from Crocs where you can save up to 65% off sale items on, plus even more savings can be had when you use the promo codes below.
There are a bunch of fun and funky styles to choose from in the sale, but be sure that you are maximizing all of the promo codes to their full potential, as there are three different options to choose from. They are:
- spend $100 or more, and receive $20 off when you use the promo code, SAVE20
- save 15% off when you purchase two or more sale styles, use promo code, 15OFF
- save $15 off on orders of $75 or more, use promo code, SAVE15
The best way to know which promo code to use is to test out all three, if your order qualifies for all three that is. So if you have an order that’s over $100 and includes two or more sale styles, you can test the two promo codes out to see which one provides the most savings (in most cases, it would be the $20 off promo code).
All of these promo codes will be expiring on January 1, 2019, so using them in conjunction with current sale is one of the best ways to maximize your savings!
Crocs Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $64.99 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Crocs Canada.
Indigo Chapters Canada is heating things up this summer with their deals of the week, where you can save up to 50% off on books, gifts, stationary, dinnerware, bags and so much more. The deals will only be valid until July 15 to July 30, with some of them expiring on other days – so be sure to double and triple check when the specific deal is ending!
The deals for this week include all of the following offers:
- save 20% off on puzzles and games, ends July 22
- save 20% off on Melissa and Doug, ends July 15
- save up to 50% off on select Matt and Nat bags, ends July 22
- save 30% off on top 100 parenting books, ends July 15
- save up to $30 off on select Kobos, ends July 15
- buy two for $15 on select summer bargain cookbooks, ends July 15
- save up to $80 off on Google, ends July 11
- save up to 50% off on Jonathan Adler Fisher Price, ends July 15
- save 20% off on Kids Sound Limiting Headphones, ends July 15
- buy two get the third free Captain Underpants and Friends books, ends July 30
- save 40% off on Dungeons and Dragons adventures, ends July 15
- save 40% off on select best new thrillers, ends July 15
- save 40% off on One Punch Man Manga series, ends July 15
- save 40% off on VIZ’s Bleach Manga series, ends July 15
- save 40% off on business books of the year so far, ends July 15
- save 40% off on select LSAT study guides, ends July 15
- save $80 off on Ultimate Ears Boom 2 Bluetooth Speakers, ends July 15
- save 50% off on Urbanears Plattan ADV Bluetooth Headphones, ends July 22
- save 30% off on select start-a-series teen books, ends July 15
- save 40% off on Wings of Fire, ends July 15
- save 30% off on books for new and expecting parents, ends July 15
- receive a FREE Benefit Cosmetics gift when you spend $35 on Benefit Cosmetics, ends July 15
- buy two get the third free on characters kids love books, ends August 26
- buy five for $20 on select bargain baby books, ends August 5
- buy five for $25 on select teen bargains, ends July 29
- buy two for $10 on select bargain summer reads
- buy two for $15 on select paperbacks
- cooler bags only $14.50
- 40% off on monogram mugs, while quantities last
- up to 50% off on melamine collection, ends July 18
Indigo Chapters offers FREE shipping on all orders that are $25 or more.
Click here to begin shopping at Indigo Chapters Canada.
Summer is in full swing, and if you have yet to broach the great outdoors this season, now would be no better time with the great weather we’ve been graced with. If you do plan on heading out hiking, camping or boating this weekend, then be sure to check out Atmosphere Canada to get all of your summer essentials, as right now they have a door crasher sale where you can save up to 40% off on tents, kayaks, backpacks, hiking gear and much more.
The full lineup of weekly deals available this week at Atmosphere Canada include:
- up to 40% off on camping, racks and kayaks
- at least 30% off on McKinley camp furniture and seasonal accessories
- buy one, get one 50% off on outdoor equipment
- stoves and accessories are 20% off
- McKinley trekker 10 sleeping bag is buy one, get one free
- up to $90 off on men’s and women’s hiking and runnings shoes
- up to 30% off on men’s and women’s spring jackets plus an additional 15% off
- up to 30% off on men’s and women’s outdoor tops and bottoms
- up to $70 off on Fitbit fitness trackers
- 20%-50% Off our Original Price + Take an Additional 10%-15% Off our Clearance Price.
Atmosphere Canada offers FREE shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase required.
Click here to begin shopping at Atmosphere Canada.
Page 1 of 3091234...»Last »