Harvey’s Canada has a new coupon! The Harvey’s Canada coupon includes:
- Get meal deal for $5.49, with coupon.
Get an original burger (which can be substituted with a veggie burger or hot dog combo), a regular side order, and a 20 oz. soft drink, all for $5.49.
The cost of cheese and bacon will be extra if you want to add it your combo.This coupon can not be combined with any other promotion or offer going on in-store.
This coupon is valid until Thursday, February 18, 2016.
Click here to get your $5.49 meal deal coupon from Harvey’s.
The SmartCanucks SmartSource printable coupon portal has been updated with new coupons.
- Save $10.00 on any one Philips goLITE BLU or Wake Up Light
As with all coupons available through SmartSource portal, you are limited to 2 prints of each coupon per computer.
Click here to print this SmartSource coupon.
Elle Canada has a great freebee for its newsletter subscribers. Periodically, Elle will give away a free Beauty Box of various products to its most loyal followers. The spring Beauty Box will be sent out soon and all you have to do to get your own Beauty Box is subscribe to Elle’s newsletter. Signing up is free and it gets you exclusive access to to contests, style alerts, promotions and giveaways. There are only a limited number of Beauty Boxes available, so get yours before they run out!
Click here to subscribe to Elle Canada’s Newsletter and get your Beauty Box.
*** FREEBIE ALERT! ***
The Canola Council of Canada has some neat little freebies available for you. You can currently order FREE copies of the following items from The Canola Council of Canada, while quantities last:
- Free Recipe Booklet: Eat Well and Be Well
- Free Magazine: Good For Every Body
- FREE Posters
- Comparison of Dietary Fat Charts
- and even more!
There is no announced expiry date for this offer, but I am sure it is only valid while quantities last!
Click here to get your FREEBIES from The Canola Council of Canada!
L’Oreal Paris Canada is celebrating Summer with a new giveaway on Facebook & Twitter! Enter for your chance to win a L’Oreal Sublime Sun Prize Pack by responding to the contest post question on Facebook: What does summer in the city mean to you? Make sure you hashtag #sublimesummer. Another way to answer is by following @lorealpariscan on Twitter and replying to the contest tweet with the hashtag #sublimesummer! The chances of winning depend on the total number of contest participants.
Prize pack includes:
- Sublime Sun beach bag
- Sublime Sun After Sun
- A postcard & travel giftcard worth approximately $100
Contest closes July 13, 2014. No purchase necessary. Limit 1 entry per person per day.
Click here to enter on Facebook
Click here to enter on Twitter
Next Issue Canada is having a promotion where you can get a free one month trial! But what is Next Issue exactly? Well, it’s a revolutionary all you can read magazine app that gives subscribers access to over 125 world leading magazines. Popular titles include Vogue, Vanity Fair, Sports Illustrated, Chatelaine, Maclean’s, and many more. For an unknown limited time only, sign up to Next Issue and get your first month FREE!
Two pricing options available:
- Basic ($9.99/month) – unlimited access to current issues of magazines as well as available back issues but not popular weekly titles
- Premium ($14.99/month) – unlimited access to current issues of magazines as well as available back issues with popular weekly titles
After purchasing a subscription, you can then download the Apple, Android, or Windows8 apps where you can then access the magazines! There is no commitment and you can cancel online anytime but it is a good idea to cancel a few days before the trial ends to ensure you are not charged.
Make this deal even better: Use promo code BONUS30 when you sign up to get an extra month free (60 days trial instead of 30) plus earn up to 150 Air Miles when you keep it past the trial using this link.
- EIVOR Cushion, was $12.99, now $4.99
- MELLTORP table top, white 70×70, frame seperate, was $20, now $10. Limited to stock on-hand, no rainchecks.
- VIRSERUN frame 50×70, was $21.99, now $14.99. Limited to stock on-hand, no rainchecks.
- BILD Poster, was 15, now $0.05
- EXPEDIT Shelving unit, was was $19.99, now $4.99
- KASSETT Magazine file, was 5.99$, now $1.99
- IKEA PS LÖMSK Swivel armchair, was $89.99, now $29.99
- TORVA BLAD Crib duvet cover/pillowcase, was $12.99, now $5.99
- IKEA PS SVINGA Hanging seat, was $89, now $49
- DÄNKA Ironing board, was $39.99, now $9.99
IKEA North York:
- MALM twin bed frame, white, Was $169, now $69
- TUVE floor lamp, was $59.99, now $19.99
- VARMDO rocking chair, was $149, now $49. Limited to stock on-hand, no rainchecks.
- None showing yet, as usual!
- SUNDVIK Bed frame, 70 x 160 cm, black-brown, grey-brown & white, nwas $99, now $59. Limited to stock on-hand, no rainchecks.
Click here to choose your local IKEA and see all deals.
Get your FREE complimentary 2014 Ontario Outdoor Adventures Calendar NOW! This FREE Calendar is vailable only to Canadian and U.S. addresses. Adventures calendar 2014 has amazing monthly Ontario pictures! You can order and receive your FREE Calendar by mail or Download PDF – 7.9Mb.
Click here to get your FREE 2014 Ontario Outdoor Adventure Calendar NOW. Happy new year 🙂
Most of you are aware of this amazing coupon, especially the $2 version allowing for free bags of chips. Unfortunately, On The Go Magazine has decided that coupons will not be printed in any of their magazines going forward.
It is sad to see them take this step, one of my first ever coupons came from On The Go (a high value coupon for Lou’s Entrees I believe), but given that I know so many people who do enjoy reading it on the GO Train who thought it was no longer being published because they are never in stock, completely understandable.
ON the GO Magazine would like to thank our readers who appreciate the time and effort that goes into publishing our magazine.
Original creative content has almost disappeared from publishing and the GTA publications who still offer this usually charge readers for a hard copy or have started paywall websites. We are committed to always offering FREE copies of our magazine across the GTA at stations and street boxes. We are proud to be an independent company. We exist because of our readers and our loyal advertisers.
As mentioned in other posts, coupons are offered occasionally in ON the GO Magazine. Unfortunately, this will not be the case moving forward
Effective immediately, ON the GO Magazine will NOT contain and/or publish coupons.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly.
ON the GO Magazine”
The TradePub has a huge collection of free magazines ranging from Computing Canada Magazine (which I’ve subscribed to in the past and receive regularly in the mail every month) to Advanced Imaging Magazine and Food Arts Magazine! They make profit by advertising in their magazines and we get the mags for free 😉
Click here to get your free magazine.