Bath and Body Works Canada has begun a promotion today that will give you ample chance to test out all of the new Tahiti fragrances that are being offered within the hand soap lineup, as you can now buy them at 6 for $25 or 4 for $20. This means that each individual hand soap will only end up costing you as little as $4.16 (should you buy 6 or more), or as much as $5 (should you purchase 4-5).
One of the scents I’m most excited about testing out through this offer is the Fiji White Sands gentle foaming hand soap. Described as being a warm blend of white sands, vanilla orchid and a dusting of warm amber, Fiji White Sands sounds like it would be the perfect island escape that would continue to linger on your hands throughout the day for a synthesized aromatic vacation. The other scents I’m looking forward to trying out through this offer are:
- Tahitian Paradise – wild freesia, white lily, and rainforest palm
- Island Pink Pomelo – pink pomelo, sugar cane, and orange zest
- South Pacific Sunrise – honey suckle, beachwood, and jasmine
- Turquoise Waters – bergamot, day lily and sea spray
- Pacific Coral Reef – passion flower, mango and coral musk
- Blue Water Cove – vanilla, muguet petals, and sheer musk