Canada’s Wonderland has a great new meal deal that allows you to eat all day for a fixed price of $29.99 while enjoying the fun thrilling rides! Try one of Canada’s Wonderland plans and feed your hunger while saving and knowing exactly how much you’ll end up spending on food. You can either get a Single Meal Deal which includes a fountain drink, entree and a side for just $13.99. Or stay fueled for a full day of fun at Canada’s Wonderland in Toronto with the All Day Dining Plan, where you can enjoy an entree and side as often as every 90 minutes, all for just $29.99.
Based on the information above you’d need to have at least 3 meals for this unlimited Wonderland meal plan to be worth your money. If you get 2 meals you might as well buy them individually for $13.99 each to a total of $27.98. If you’re going early in the morning and staying all day I highly recommend you go with the unlimited $29.99 meal plan since you’ll be tired and hungry and free unlimited meals will come in handy! Keep in mind you can only have a meal every 90 minutes but that’s a reasonable time gap for most people; you’re in wonderland to enjoy the rides after all!
You can also use this dining plan at restaurants like Beaver Tails which offers delicious desserts including Nutella based ones! So even if you’re not feeling like having a full meal, no harm in stopping by a Beaver Tails and grabbing one of their delicious pastries. If you’re not particularly fond of Wonderland rides but are going with other family members who are, this unlimited plan may be perfect for you since it can be used at Starbucks and various coffee shops around the park! So maybe bring along a good book and sip on tasty lattes all day while other family members enjoy their time too.
The restaurants participating in this Canada’s Wonderland all day dining plan deal are:
- Backlot Café (in Action Zone)
- BeaverTails (in Action Zone and KidZville)
- Chicken Shack (in Action Zone)
- Coasters (in Action Zone)
- Cookie Café (in International Festival)
- Dairy Queen (in Medieval Faire, Planet Snoopy, Splash Works, and on International Street)
- Funnel Cakes (on International Street, in Action Zone and Medieval Faire)
- Gourmet Popcorn (on International Street)
- Hot Potato (in Action Zone, KidZville, and International Festival)
- Manchu Wok (on International Street)
- Mixitup ICEE (in Action Zone and Medieval Faire)
- Pizza Pizza (in Splash Works, Planet Snoopy, and on International Street. 9″ Personal Pizzas are available in KidZville)
- Roadside Cafe (across White Water Canyon)
- Starbucks (on International Street)
- Subway (on International Street, in Medieval Faire, Action Zone and Splash Works)
- Teriyaki Experience (on International Street)
- The Marketplace International Buffet (in Medieval Faire)
- Thrill Burger (in Medieval Faire)
- Tiny Tom’s Donuts (in Planet Snoopy and International Festival)
Next time you’re in Toronto and visiting Canada’s Wonderland don’t forget to opt-in for one of their meal plans and enjoy a beautiful day at the park. Just make sure you don’t get too stuffed right before going on the Leviathan roller coaster. Don’t say I didn’t warn you 😉