Canadian Deals & Coupons
Perfect Lens Canada has started their Canada Day sale! Save 15% off your purchase of contact lenses, coloured contacts, and more. Perfect Lens sells several brands including Acuvue, CIBA Vision, Cooper Vision, and Bausch & Lomb! The discounts are as follows:
- 15% off sitewide and no minimum order with promo code CDAT until July 7 2020
- $10 off and free shipping on orders over $59 for new customers with coupon WLCM, for a limited time only.
- 15% off for new customers with code FORU, for a limited time only.
Perfect Lens Canada has free shipping on orders of $89.
Click here shop at Perfect Lens Canada.
Rexall Canada has Super Bonus Seniors’ Day available today only! Rexall Super Bonus Seniors’ Day offers include:
- Save 20% off regular-priced merchandise, Plus
- FREE $10 Rexall Gift Coupon when you spend $50 or more on almost everything in-store, before taxes.
Rexall Super Seniors’ Day offer is valid Tuesday, June 30, 2020, for seniors 55 years of age or older.
Click here to view Rexall Canada flyers.
Many of you who collect PC Optimum points already have a PC Financial Mastercard to help rack up those points, but for those who don’t already have one, there is now a great promotion that will get you 100,000 PC Optimum points when you apply for a PC Financial Mastercard and make your first purchase at a participating store.
You have until August the 30th to take advantage of this promotion by applying for a PC Financial Mastercard. The 100,000 PC Optimum points has a value of $100, so definitely the time to apply if you have been thinking about it.
There is no annual fee for a PC Financial Mastercard, and depending which of the three cards you qualify for, you can earn up to 30 PC Optimum points per dollar spent at PC grocery stores, 45 points per dollar spent at Shoppers Drug Mart, 30 points per litre at Esso/Mobil, 30 points per dollar spent at PC Travel, and 10 points per dollar everywhere else.
Click here to apply.
There’s not a very big list of advertised baby deals in the flyer for this week, and if you are looking for PC Optimum bonus points offers at Loblaws banners then you won’t find many of those either this week.
In any case, our list will help give you an idea about who has the best prices for diapers, formula, and other baby essentials this week.
Click here to view the list on our forum.
If you’re trying to make healthier food choices then check out Natura Market Canada. They believe the hardest part of clean eating should never be finding options.
Anyone with dietary restrictions knows how hard it is sometimes to find the right ingredients you need to make your favourite meals diet-friendly. Well, Natura Market got tired of that too. The days of having to search and scour are over! That’s why Natura Market are dedicated to offering customers a unique food shopping experience, without the hassle of sorting through hundreds of products. They’ve talked to suppliers, read the labels, and carefully sorted our products into easy to browse categories.
Ketogenic, Paleo, Whole30, Gluten-Free, Plant Based and AIP options are all available because clean eating should be easy and effortless…
Click here to shop at Natura Market Canada.
Here’s a full list of all of the shows and movies coming to Netflix Canada this July 2020:
July 1, 2020
- Chico Bon Bon: Monkey with a Tool Belt: Season 2 — NETFLIX FAMILY
- Deadwind: Season 2 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Say I Do — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Under the Riccione Sun — NETFLIX FILM
- Unsolved Mysteries — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- #Anne Frank – Parallel Stories
- Catch Me If You Can
- Cleo & Cuquin: Season 2
- Get Rich or Die Tryin’
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army
- Jumping the Broom
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
- Last Action Hero
- Legends of the Fall
- Little Odessa
- Lord of War
- Mean Girls
- Never Back Down 2: The Beatdown
- Once Upon a Time in the West
- Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon: Sun & Moon: Ultra Legends
- Stand by Me
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
- The Amazing Spider-Man
- The Art of War
- The Big Short
- The F**k-It List
- The Great Gatsby
- The Italian Job
- The Terminal
- True Grit
- True Romance
July 2, 2020
- Thiago Ventura: POKAS — NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIAL
- Warrior Nun — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
July 3, 2020
- The Baby-Sitters Club — NETFLIX FAMILY
- Cable Girls: Final Season: Part 2 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Desperados — NETFLIX FILM
- JU-ON: Origins — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Southern Survival — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
July 4, 2020
July 6, 2020
- A Kid from Coney Island
- Crazy Rich Asians
- The Nun
July 8, 2020
- Mucho Mucho Amor: The Legend of Walter Mercado — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- Stateless — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Was It Love? — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Season 1
July 9, 2020
- Japan Sinks: 2020 — NETFLIX ANIME
- The Protector: Season 4 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
July 10, 2020
- The Claudia Kishi Club — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- Down to Earth with Zac Efron — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants in Space — NETFLIX FAMILY
- Hello Ninja: Season 3 — NETFLIX FAMILY
- O Crush Perfeito (Dating Around: Brazil) — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- The Old Guard — NETFLIX FILM
- The Twelve — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
July 12, 2020
- Paranormal Activity 2
- Paranormal Activity 3
- Paranormal Activity 4
July 14, 2020
- The Business of Drugs — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- On est ensemble (We Are One) — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- Slender Man
- Urzila Carlson: Overqualified Loser — NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIAL
July 15, 2020
- Dark Desire — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Gli Infedeli (The Players) — NETFLIX FILM
- Skin Decision: Before and After — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
July 16, 2020
- Fatal Affair — NETFLIX FILM
- Indian Matchmaking — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- MILF — NETFLIX FILM
July 17, 2020
- Boca a Boca (Kissing Game) — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Cursed — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
July 20, 2020
- Ashley Garcia: Genius in Love — NETFLIX FAMILY
July 21, 2020
- How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast): Season 2 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Ip Man 4: The Finale
- Jack Whitehall: I’m Only Joking — NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIAL
- Street Food: Latin America — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
July 22, 2020
- Fear City: New York vs The Mafia — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- Love on the Spectrum — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- Norsemen: Season 3 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Signs — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Sons of Anarchy: Season 3-7
July 23, 2020
- The Larva Island Movie — NETFLIX FAMILY
July 24, 2020
- ¡A cantar! (Sing On! Spain) — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Dragons: Rescue Riders: Secrets of the Songwing — NETFLIX FAMILY
- The Kissing Booth 2 — NETFLIX FILM
- Ofrenda a la tormenta — NETFLIX FILM
July 26, 2020
- Banana Split
- Good Girls: Season 3 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
July 27, 2020
July 28, 2020
- Jeopardy!: Collection 6
- Last Chance U: Laney — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
July 29, 2020
- The Hater — NETFLIX FILM
- Inside the World’s Toughest Prisons: Season 4 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
July 30, 2020
- Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy — NETFLIX ANIME
July 31, 2020
- Get Even — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Latte and the Magic Waterstone — NETFLIX FAMILY
- Seriously Single — NETFLIX FILM
- The Speed Cubers — NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- Sugar Rush: Extra Sweet — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- The Umbrella Academy: Season 2 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- The super-powered Hargreeves siblings return for Season 2.
- Vis a vis: El Oasis (Locked Up) — NETFLIX ORIGINAL
Microsoft announced a strategic change in its retail operations, including closing Microsoft Store physical locations. Microsoft will continue to sell their products online.
The company’s retail team members will continue to serve customers from Microsoft corporate facilities and remotely providing sales, training, and support. Microsoft will continue to invest in its digital storefronts on Microsoft.com, and stores in Xbox and Windows, reaching more than 1.2 billion people every month in 190 markets. The company will also reimagine spaces that serve all customers, including operating Microsoft Experience Centers in London, NYC, Sydney, and Redmond campus locations. The closing of Microsoft Store physical locations will result in a pre-tax charge of approximately $450M, or $0.05 per share, to be recorded in the current quarter ending June 30, 2020. The charge includes primarily asset write-offs and impairments.
“Our sales have grown online as our product portfolio has evolved to largely digital offerings, and our talented team has proven success serving customers beyond any physical location,” said Microsoft Corporate Vice President David Porter. “We are grateful to our Microsoft Store customers and we look forward to continuing to serve them online and with our retail sales team at Microsoft corporate locations.”
Since the Microsoft Store locations closed in late March due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the retail team has helped small businesses and education customers digitally transform; virtually trained hundreds of thousands of enterprise and education customers on remote work and learning software; and helped customers with support calls. The team supported communities by hosting more than 14,000 online workshops and summer camps and more than 3,000 virtual graduations.
“We deliberately built teams with unique backgrounds and skills that could serve customers from anywhere. The evolution of our workforce ensured we could continue to serve customers of all sizes when they needed us most, working remotely these last months,” said Porter. “Speaking over 120 languages, their diversity reflects the many communities we serve. Our commitment to growing and developing careers from this talent pool is stronger than ever.”
The retail team members will serve consumers, small-business, education, and enterprise customers, while building a pipeline of talent with transferable skills.
“The Microsoft Store team has long been celebrated at Microsoft and embodies our culture,” said Microsoft Chief People Officer Kathleen Hogan. “The team has a proven track record of attracting, motivating, and developing diverse talent. This infusion of talent is invaluable for Microsoft and creates opportunities for thousands of people.”
With significant growth through its digital storefronts, including Microsoft.com, and stores on Xbox and Windows, the company will continue to invest in digital innovation across software and hardware. New services include 1:1 video chat support, online tutorial videos, and virtual workshops with more digital solutions to come.
“It is a new day for how Microsoft Store team members will serve all customers,” said Porter. “We are energized about the opportunity to innovate in how we engage with all customers, maximize our talent for greatest impact, and most importantly help our valued customers achieve more.”
Click here to shop online at Microsoft Canada.
Breakfast made meatless with Starbucks Canada! Get your day off to a hearty start with the new protein-packed Beyond Meat®, Cheddar & Egg Breakfast Sandwich. This sandwich delivers a meat-free breakfast option without compromising on flavour; made with cage-free eggs, Cheddar and a Moroccan-inspired English muffin.
Click here to find a Starbucks near you!
DC Shoes Canada has amazing deals just for you. You can save up to 50% off on many sale items, plus an extra 30% off when you purchase 3 or more sale styles using the promo code MORE30 at checkout. Both offers are valid for a limited time only, while quantities last.
This Women’s Trase TX Shoes is on sale for only $40.99. You’re saving 45% off from the original price of $75.00! It features canvas upper, mesh lining, HD print logo and vulcanized construction for great board-feel and sole flex. You can save an extra 30% off when you purchase 3 or more!
DC Shoes Canada offers FREE shipping on orders over $65.00.
Click here to start shopping at DC Shoes Canada.
Today, LEGO Canada is offering you an awesome sale. You can save up to 50% off on many sale items for a limited time only, while quantities last.
This TLM2 Accessory Set 2019 is on sale for only $7.99. You’re saving 53% off from the original price of $16.99! Build a defense against alien invaders with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 853865 Accessory Set 2019, featuring a car fort, including a stud shooter, fender and headlight-style elements. This small construction toy also includes Emmet and Apocalypseburg citizen minifigures, plus 2 new-for-February-2019 sewer babies—and makes a great addition to other THE LEGO MOVIE 2 playsets.
LEGO Canada offers FREE shipping on orders over $35.00.
Click here to start shopping at LEGO Canada.
Dress up with Freddy by Livify Canada this Summer! Freddy by Livify Canada is offering you an amazing deal, where you can save up to 50% off on over 100 styles, including bundles of hoodie and pant. This offer is valid for a limited time only, while quantities last.
This Freddy WR.UP® Low Rise Skinny – Heather is on sale for only $76.77. You’re saving 40% off from the original price of 127.95! Freddy’s melange grey mix is versatile enough to be worn with the gals for an afternoon lunch or fashionable enough to be styled up in the evening with a pair of stilettos.
Freddy by Livify Canada offers FREE shipping on orders over $75.00.
Click here to start shopping at Freddy by Livify Canada.
Page 4 of 4,076« First«...3456...»Last »