Future Shop has emailed out the start time and tips for being prepared for their online Boxing Day sale. The sale will start December 24th at 8pm. As soon as I have the sale online flyers I will post it.
Heres some tips to be prepared:
- Make sure your account is up to date. If you don’t have an account make one now.
- If you have a Visa, sign up for verified by Visa
- Take a sneak peek at all the deal December 23rd online. The site will be closed on December 24th until 6pm.
- Web only deals, some start December 23rd
- Remember you will probably be held in queue, if you close down your browser you WILL lose your place in line
- Don’t give up more stock is on the way. If it says “only 25 units left” it means more are ordered
- They have made an app where you can browse deals starting Dec 24th at 6pm, you can dl the app by clicking here.
I prefer shopping online, no crowds!