As usual, you can get Chapman’s ice cream at many stores for free this week with $3/5 vouchers
- Food Basics – Ziploc Bags 40’s .99 – $1 (websaver.ca) = FREE
- FreshCo – Softsoap Hand Soap Refill $1 – $1 (mail out) = FREE
- FreshCo – Olay Soap Bars $1 – $2WUB2 (brandsaver) = FREE
- FreshCo – Astro Zer0% Tub $1 – $1 (websaver) = FREE
- FreshCo – Colgate Toothbrush/Toothbrush $1 – $1 (call in) = FREE
- FreshCo – Irish Spring Soap $1 – $1 (call in) = FREE
- Loblaws – Oasis Refrigerated Juice $1.99 – $2 (checkout 51) = FREE
- RCSS – Duracell $5.88 – $1 (insert/other) = $4.88 ($10 Joe fresh gift card WUB2 MIR) = FREE!
- SDM – Minute Maid Juice Boxes (SUN/MON) $1.99 – $2 wub Snack (tearpad) = FREE
- Uniprix – Neutrogena Hand Cream $4.99 – $5 (womens show) = FREE
- Walmart – Oral B Toothbrush .97 – $1 (tear pad) = FREE
- Walmart – Crest Toothpaste .97 – $1 (brandsaver) = FREE
- Walmart – Oasis juice $2.00- $2 (Checkout 51) = FREE!
Good week for freebies with coupons/offers
Keep seeing these references to a 2$ off minute maid coupon (tear pad) “when you buy snack”… What snack? Are these tearpads still up?
They disappeared very quickly, but some SCers my have some to trade?
Newbie here. I apologize if this is a stupid question or there’s something obvious that I’m missing, but could someone please explain the different terms and abbreviations used in this post? I’m so lost.
e.g. “As usual, you can get Chapman’s ice cream at many stores for free this week with $3/5 vouchers” – you can get it for free if you buy 5 vouchers for $3? and how would you go about doing this?
e.g. “Walmart – Oasis juice $2.00- $2 (Checkout 51) = FREE!” – so, at Walmart, Oasis juice is free? or is it $2? or $2.00? (which is the same?) what is checkout 51?
Thanks in advance for your patience and explanation!
Chapman’s offer a $5 voucher that can be used for multiple products if you email them (1 per person/per year) and you can earn 2 more playing games on their website. Chapman’s products are always on sale under $5
Checkout 51 is an app you can use on your phone where you get rebates on products, they are offering a rebate of $2 when you buy Oasis juice, so you pay $2 and get $2 back from checkout 51
Ah, OK. Thanks so much for replying! It does seem as if there’s some commonly known information I’m missing – otherwise how does everyone else get all that from your post? But alas, I searched the site as best I could and came up empty. I’m afraid to ask about all the other lines in your post – the ones you explained seem complicated enough. 🙂
Ask away, we are here to help 🙂
We have some blogs that were done especially for newbies: http://smartcanucks.ca/tag/new-to-smartcanucks/
and a guide to couponese which may help: http://smartcanucks.ca/guide-to-coupon-ese-and-forum-lingo/
Once you get used to it, it becomes second nature
Hmmm… I’ve checked a bunch of these that are listed with coupons for brandsaver and websaver and there doesn’t seem to be coupons available for these products…. Does anyone have links for these that they can share?
Dave, often they are coupons that were a limited time but because they are valid for 8 weeks, people still have them