These are the items you can get free with coupons this week:
- Maxi: Catelli Smart Pasta $1 – $1 (websaver.ca) = FREE
- Maxi: Marc Angelo Pork Souvlaki $1 – $1 (mail out) = FREE
- No Frills: Christie Crackers $1.47 – $1.50 magazine coupon = $+0.03
- No Frills: Colgate Manual Toothbrushes $1 – $1 Checkout 51 Rebate = FREE
- Save on Foods: Chapmans Frozen yogurt $4.99 – $5 = FREE
- Shoppers Drug Mart: SDM: Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush $1.00 $1 Checkout 51 Rebate = FREE (ends March 22 – today)
Try your luck – some stores are advertising Colgate Toothbrushes for under $2, if they include the 360 toothbrush, use your $1 insert coupon (or $1.50 from dentist) for overage, or if you do not have Checkout 51
For details on items you can get for less than $1 with coupons, check out this thread
that pix cracks me up everytime!!!! LOL
I don’t like that pic. It gives couponers a bad rep and stigmatizes them! Please be creative and find something else!
thaichips get real! It’s funny and so true. I love free things as does anyone. Meme’s are all the rage.