In celebration of the 27th McHappy Day, McDonald’s Canada is donating a portion of the proceeds from every menu item sold on September 22nd 2021 at participating restaurants in support of Rona
There are more ways to support than ever before!
- In the weeks leading up to McHappy Day, guests can purchase McHappy Day Digital
Hearts in-restaurant for a $2 donation that comes with a digital “thank you” video from a Canadian athlete, celebrity, or RMHC family. Guests will also have the option to donate $5 to add a pair of exclusive McHappy Day x Peace Collective socks to any Extra Value Meal order.
- For the first time, a portion of the proceeds from every food and beverage item sold all day long will support RMHC programs across Canada and local children’s charities
- Guests can support by purchasing their favourite foods in-restaurant, through the McDonald’s app, via the Drive-Thru and McDelivery®
- All proceeds from the McHappy Day x Peace Collective merchandise collection, available at participating restaurants on McHappy Day, will go to RMHC programs across Canada and local children’s charities
- Can’t make it to McHappy Day? Guests can ‘Round up for RMHC’ on any order at participating restaurants to support RMHC all year long or visit rmhc.ca for more ways to support
McHappy Day is McDonald’s Canada’s largest community charitable initiative of the year. McHappy Day was established in 1977 by McDonald’s Canada and RMHC Canada founder George Cohon. The 16 Ronald McDonald Houses and 17 Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in Canada give families a place to stay together when they have to travel for their sick child’s treatment. Annually, RMHC supports over 26,000 families from more than 3,400 communities