MTS Canada has some great deals for students in Manitoba! For a limited time, students can save when they sign up for wireless, internet, or even television with MTS!
If you’re looking for deals on a new phone plan, MTS has a few different offers including:
- $50 smartphone credit on a 1 or 2 year contract for SPC Card holders
- Save $5 a month on any MyPlan combination of $60 a month or more
- 10% off a month on your MTS MyPlan when you bring in your unlocked smartphone (discount only applies as long as you continue using that device)
- $30 credit on all new Prepaid activations or $60 when you bring in your own device
For the student phone plans, you’ll need a valid SPC card for some of the deals. The $5/month discount cannot be combined with 10%/month discount for bringing in own you own device. Other conditions may also apply. These deals are on for a limited time only.
If you’re looking to save on internet, you can sign up for the Student High Speed Internet Deal and get internet starting from $30 a month for the first 24 months.
This internet deal includes:
- free installation
- unlimited usage & access to MTS Wi-Fi hotspots
- free in-home Wi-Fi (if you are eligible for Ultimate TV)
- Regular price for offer: $65 a month
This offer is valid until October 1, 2015.
If you want to catch your favourite television shoes, MTS is offering a good deal on cable as well. Sign up for Ultimate TV with MTS and you can pay just $30 a month for the first 24 months.
This Ultimate TV deal includes:
- popular channels such as CBC Winnipeg, The Weather Network, City Winnipeg, Much Music and more from both the U.S and Canada
- PVR service
- 1 set-top box rental
- free installation
- $51 a month after the first 24 months
This offer ends October 1, 2015.
This offers are available in Manitoba only. You must be over 18 years of age to sign a contract. Only some of the phone offers specify needing an SPC card to sign up, so any new customer could potentially get these offers.