Short on points for the upcoming bonus redemption offer at Shoppers Drug Mart? If you need some extra points, you have a few chances to earn them and there are bonus offers available.
Personally, I wouldn’t spend $75 on cosmetics or fragrance just to get points, but if you are planning to buy them anyway above your current points for redemption, you get 20x all this week with no coupon or offer needed.
Check your Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum account for bonus offers. You should show an offer for today, one for Friday plus a week long offer and various product offers if you have not used them yet. Load them to your card and combine them for the most points. Your account will also tell you exactly how many points you need to redeem at the next level.
There are less flyer offers than their used to be since they introduced card offers but here are some from the flyer (view the current flyer here)
- 2000 bonus points when you buy 2 select Tylenol or Benylin cold products
- 20x points when you spend $35+ on Revlon products (should combine with 20x on cosmetics)
- 2000 bonus points when you buy 2 Gilette shave gel (includes cartridges and razors but they cost more)
- Have a kobo? Buy a $50 Kobo gift card for future reading and get 2500 Optimum points
- Get 4500 bonus points when you spend $30 on Quo cosmetics (should combine with 20x on cosmetics)
- Get 1500 bonus points when you buy 3 Dove, Tresemme or Nexxus products
- Get 10,000 bonus points when you spend $75+ on Clinique products (should combine with 20x on cosmetics)
Don’t forget that you can use manufacturer coupons and bring down your total and still get the points!