The new No Frills, Freshco, and Food Basics Ontario flyers start tomorrow, and you can take a look at all of these flyers on our forum if you need to plan a shopping list for your essential items for this week. These flyers are valid from April the 16th to the 22nd, and here are some of the highlights from each. You can click the links below to view the complete flyers.
- Pork Half Loin $1.67/lb
- Strawberries or Blackberries $1.67
- Butcher’s Choice Beef Burgers $6.97
- Kraft Dinner 12pk $7.97
- General Mills Cereal $2.77
- Heinz Ketchup $2.97
- Maxwell House Instant Coffee $2.47
- Roma Tomatoes $1.47.lb
- 2lb Bag Carrots or Yellow Onions $1.67
- 2,000 PC Optimum Points for every $10 spent on Eat Smart salad kits
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter or Imperial Margarine $1
- Eye Of Round Roast $3/lb
- Michelina’s Entrees or Swanson Pies $1
- Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid $2
- Old El Paso Shells, Tortillas, or Salsa $2
- Hellmann’s Mayo or Salad Dressing $3
- Irresistibles Frozen Pizza $$2.97
- Irresistibles Juice Blends 2/$5
- Tomatoes On The Vine .98/lb
- Pomegranates .98
- Kraft Singles, Cheez Wiz, or Heinz Ketchup $2.97
- Bone In Pork Combination Chops $1.97
- Janes Pub Style Chicken $4.97
I looked forward to your email every week, because you give us an opportunity to have a sneak peak preview of upcoming flyers, especially No Frills and Metro, and Food Basics. Your link today has no links to the stores you mention. No Frills,Food Basics and Freshco. Really disappointed.
Deborah, if you click on the ‘flyer’ tab at the top of the page, it’ll display most of the flyers just FYI
There seems to be an issue with the post where it didn’t link properly. The actual flyers are in the Flyer section of the site. I have nothing to do with posting these but I’m always grateful when they do get posted. The people who do this take their own personal time and don’t get paid to do it. Your comment seems unnecessarily harsh to the original poster. I’m sure they didn’t intend for the flyers not to post to the main page. I posted the links for you, in case you don’t know where to look. https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/no-frills-canada https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/food-basics-canada https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/metro-on-flyer-april-16-to-222
Thanks for your assistance 🙂 There was a problem with the post publishing properly.
What a unnecessarily bitchy post. Chill out, a kind person that VOLUNTEERS forgot the link. Don’t you think that we all have bigger things to worry about right now?
There was a glitch with the post and it did not publish properly, so I’ve just restored the auto-saved version which of course had links. Thanks though for expressing your disappointment. 🙂