Todayâ€™s Parent 2006 Play All Summer Pass On Sale Now! Only $45.00 per person (including all taxes) Until June 16, 2006. Get this offer here.
Additional benefits include:
– 50% off admission to the Rogers Chinese Lantern Festival
– Free Admission to the 2006 Canada Dry Festival of Fire
– FREE Admission to the 2006 CNE
– 10% discount off Day Camp Programs
– 20% discount off at Ontario Place Gift Shops
– Discounts off Gift Shops and selected Food Outlets
– Three $5.00 parking vouchers
– Unlimited visits to Soak City & more than 30 other rides/attractions
Has anyone noticed how the price of DVD movies has steeply dropped over the last couple of months? I guess this is because many people have resorted to downloading movies online thus reducing the demand for DVD movies significantly. Anyway, all in all a drop in price is always good for smart Canucks 😉
Future Shop online is having a 3-day DVDÂ blow-out saleÂ from Friday May 19 to Sunday May 21. A large collection of new blockbuster movies is on sale. Here is a link to Future Shopâ€™s 3 day blow-out sale.
Natural Curves is giving out free sample packets of Natural Curves. I have no idea how tablets might enhance breasts, but since itâ€™s a free sample ladies might be interested in trying it out. Go to their website here and fill out the form to receive your free sample.
Natural Curves provides all-natural nutritional support to help you achieve the bustline you’ve always yearned for. A proprietary blend of herbs and botanicals naturally enhances your figure by stimulating estrogen-based tissue growth. Now you can realize your maximum breast size potential…Naturally.
GetÂ aÂ freeÂ Natural CurvesÂ sample here.
Here are some new Brand Saver Save.ca Canada coupons.
Youâ€™ll find discount coupons for:
Tide, Cheer, Downy, Bounce, Gain, Pampers, Kandoo, Charmin, Bounty, Cascade, Dawn, Tampax, Always, Pringles and many many more coupons.
Get your Canadian Save.ca coupons here.
Wow, hurry up and sign up to this free promotionÂ from Blockbuster Canada! Looks like Blockbuster is having a new marketing campaign called Blockbuster Buzz and they’re giving out freebies.
Simply fill in your name and address and answer a few questions and youâ€™ll receive a coupon for a free pack of popcorn 🙂
Go to blockbusterâ€™s website here to get your free popcorn
Fill out a short Purina questionnaire and get a coupon for a free bag of Purina ONE
Purina ONE gives you the nutritional tools you need to proactively manage your pet’s health and long, active life through wellness and special formulas.
Fill in the questionnaire to get your free cat or dog food coupon here.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE UPDATED POSTÂ Â
Let theÂ Canadian iPod craze begin!Â
CLICK HERE TO READ THE UPDATED POSTÂ
Thanks a bunch AlexElder for allowing me to post your stunning article! Iâ€™m so grateful for your help 🙂
Yes yes yes you smart Canucks out there! TD Bank are once again giving out free iPod Nanos and iPod Shuffles starting on the 29th May, 2006. Read AlexElder’s awesome guideÂ below for all the details.
” Hello everyone,
AlexElder here. TD Canada Trust will be having an Ipod Promotion again this summer. I am not able to provide all details, but it is VERY similar to last years promotion.Â Â Â Â Â
Just to clarify, the promotion will be for a shuffle and there IS a way to upgrade to a NANO.
More later on specific details and on Sizes of Ipods etc…
Ok everyone, I will now hopefully officially answer everyones questions or concerns. Promo Starts May 29th – July?(i will fill this in tomorrow)
You have to be 19(in ontario, not sure if its different in other provinces)
It is open for existing TD Canada Trust Clients. Head to the bottom of the post to find out how.
Call ahead and make an appointment if you can to avoid wait times.
Expect to spend about 10-20 minutes in the TDCT bank if you are an existing TD Client.
Expect to spend about 20-30 minutes in the TDCT bank if you are not an existing TD Client.
Add on an extra 15-20 minutes if you dont have enough credit to warrant a preapproval.
This is the promotion as it stands:
To obtain an Ipod Shuffle
1)Transfer over a bank account from another institution using the EasySwitch program offered by TD Canada Trust.
2)Set up(or have already in place) One of the following:
- 1 Direct Deposit. Any external deposit to the account which is electronically credited to a customer’s account on a weekly, bi-monthly or on a monthly basis (quarterly or annual credits do not count as regular deposits)Now in regards to the Direct Deposit and their restrictions
Payroll deposits can be transferred over by the easyswitch program, but can sometimes be faster if you transfer it over yourself.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Government Direct deposits CAN NOT be transferred over due to privacy regulations. Monthly Gov credits do qualify, so Child tax benefit, CPP, OAS should be fine.
From what we learned last year, GST credits ended up working as direct deposits for a lot of people, but that could have been a glitch in the system. That may or may not have been ironed out this time.
Short term direct deposits like WSIB or EI should work as well as long as they don’t end before you get your Ipod.
- 2 Pre-Authorized Debits(PAD’s) This includes automatic bill payments registered with outside companies as well as TD Mortgage, Loan, VISA or LOC PADs. Pre-authorized transfers or PTS do not qualify. This means setting up an automatic transfer from a chq to sav account every month does NOT work
To obtain an Ipod NANO
You must do part 1 and either part 2a or 2b from the above Ipod shuffle deal.
You must also be approved for a TD Travel or Elite Visa. They have to be Brand New Visa’s. If you already have a Gold Visa, you can try to apply for another one. Both are minimum $5000. The Travel Visa has a $120 annual fee and the Elite have a $99 annual fee. If you want more info on the 2 Visa cards head over here.
It says that you have to have a minimum annual income but that is usually never taken into account. A lot of credit products say that, but it all depends on your credit expenses vs your income + your credit score which is actually weighed a lot more heavily.
The annual fees see steep but there are ways around them. More on that later.
Once you step into a TD and get everything set up, you can ask the Financial Service Rep(FSR) or Financial Advisor(FA) who is helping you to check if you are pre-approved for a GOLD visa for the program. If you are not pre-approved, then you have to do a full application which takes about 10-20 minutes and gets approved or declined within 2 days.
Now here are a few VERY important things to remember:
- DO NOT CLOSE your account from the other bank by yourself. It HAS to be closed by the easyswitch process.
- Bring your other bank account number to TD when you start the easyswitch process
- Your PAD’s or Direct Deposits can be existing or brand new so if you still have your account from the last ipod promo all you have to do is transfer over an account again(for the shuffle) and get the visa(for the nano)
- You can be a new or existing TD Canada Trust Client
- All fees charged due to the switch are paid by TD Canada Trust, so dont worry about the early close fees for those of you heading to PC to open up a new account.
- A phone appointment will be set up for you to do the actual switch from the other bank to TD. You get to choose the time and date, but it has to be at least 2 business days from when you go into TD and there are 2 hour time windows you have to be available for the call.
- When they call you will have to have your account info for both accounts handy. If you are getting the easyswitch people to transfer over your PAD or direct deposits, then you need to have those numbers on hand as well.
- It takes 4-6 weeks for the ipod to arrive, but if everything is the same as last year then it should arrive a lot quicker.
- Once your easyswitch call is placed, your other bank is notified and you have a Direct Deposit or 2 PAD’s lodged, your account will be flagged and your Ipod will be on its way.
What about the fees from the Gold Visa cards???
Here is the “loophole” around paying such a high amount.
- Open or change(if you have a preferred account read below) your account into the Select Service account. It has a fee of $24.95 but it waives the annual fees on the Gold Visa Cards regardless of the balance you carry in it. Make sure you mention that to your FSR or FA. They need to inform Visa to waive the fee as per your account plan.
- If you have $5000 or more you donâ€™t have to worry about the $24.95 monthly fee. You must carry a balance of $5000 or more for the entire month.
- Once you have received your ipod
- Downgrade your account to a lower charging account or close it, So preferably go into a TD in the beginning of a month to lower the chances of it overlapping 2 Month charge periods
- Change your visa to a GOLD Select Visa or any other non annual fee Visa card or just close it as well.***NEW***There is an early closing fee in the range of 20-40 if you close your account before 90 days. I will clarify the exact amount tomorrow. If you downgrade your account to wait out the 90 days, the lowest charging account is the value account. $3.95 a month, $1000 balance in it to waive the $3.95
***NEW***Make sure you do these last two steps in the correct order. If your Select Service account is not there to waive your Gold Travel/Elite fees, you may or may not get charged them.
- Wear your Nano Proudly that you got for $0-$24.95(if done correctly and all goes well)
- ***NEW*** If you have a “Preferred” account plan, I would suggest you open a second account solely for this promotion. The preferred is one of the best accounts you can have and once it is changed from it, you can not change it back to a preferred.
So as you can see The Nano could be free, minus the interest you would gain on $5000 for 1-2 months. I calculated that to be roughly $14-$17 a month depending on the interest rate (3.5%-4% being generous with those rates) you could be getting on an open investment product.
Or you could get a Nano for as low as $24.95. It requires a little work, but if your credit is good and don’t mind the work, I Still consider this a HOT deal. Even if I didnâ€™t work there. Id rather go through all of this to get a nano!
If you have any more questions or concerns please post or PM me. The thread is already getting very large so it might be best to PM me.
Good luck everyone!
Clarification on how to get the Nano TOTALLY “Free”. Not taking into account the interest that could be earned over a 90 day period which can greatly differ depending on how fast you get your ipod. You could be loosing less than $20 in interest.
-Get your TD Gold Travel/Elite fee waived by opening/upgrading to a Select Service chequing accoung
-Get your Select service fee waived by keeping $5000 in the account until you recieve your ipod.
-Downgrade your Visa or simply close it
-Downgrade to a value account
-Get your Value account fee waived by keeping $1000 in your account
-After 90 days you are free to close you account if you want to without any early closing fees.
Here is a mini guide to getting a Nano for existing TDCT customers
- Open an account at another bank
- Head over to TDCT with the bank info from that account you just opened at another bank.
- Do a BOAT of that account you just opened by easyswitch to your existing TDCT account.
- Apply for a NEW TD Gold Elite/Travel Visa(you can still do this if you have an existing TD visa)
- Upgrade your TDCT account to a Select Service account to waive the Visa annual Fees
- You will now have to pay $24.95 for your chequing account unless you have $5000 in it to waive the monthly fee
- make sure you meet one of the following criteria.
- 1 Direct Deposit(can be existing)
- 2 PAD’s(can be existing)
- Once you get your ipod you can change everything back to normal if you want.
If you have an account that got you an Ipod shuffle from last years promotion and nothing has changed regarding the PAD’s or Direct deposits you can simple do a new Easy Switch and Apply for a new TD Gold Elite/Travel Visa. You will still have to up grade your account if you want to avoid the Visa Fees.”
Shoppers Drug Mart (SDM) are having a Secret Thursday Event on June 1st, 2006 where you receive 20x the points when you spend $50 or more
Tell a friend and when they spend $50 or more you receive 1000 bonus points and so on (up to a maximum of 100,000 points).
You can sign-up for Shoppers Secret EvenÂ here
Register today for this exciting one day event where joyful rewards await:
– Spend $50 or more* and receive 20x the Shoppers Optimum Pointsâ„¢
Spread the joy and collect up to 100,000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points!
– Get your friends to register and earn 1000 Bonus Points for each friend that shops and spends $50 or more on the day of the event.
– Receive an extra 1000 Bonus Points for each friend they refer (and so on) who registers and spends $50 or more on the day of the event.
– After the June 1st 20x event, we will email you an exclusive redemption event certificate so you can redeem 40,000 points for $100 off your purchase on June 10th or 11th . That’s worth an extra $25 in free products.
What do people usually buy on a SDM 20x events?
iPod is the hottest product to buy on a 20X event. Here is how it works:
Regularly, you collect 10 Shoppers Optimum Points for every $1 you spend at Shoppers Drug Mart. On a 20x day you get 20 times the points i.e. 20Ã—10 = 200 Shoppers Optimum Points for every $1 you spend
So for iPods youâ€™ll approximately get (iPod prices slightly changed but Iâ€™m too lazy to recalculate them):
– iPod Video 30GB costs $379 so you get 379 x 200 = 75800 points
– iPods Nano 4GB costs $299 so you get 299 x 200 = 59800 points
– iPods Nano 2GB costs $249 so you get 249 x 200 = 49800 points
You can redeem these points for huge savings. Here is how much you can redeem your points for:
So buying an iPod video on a 20x day would get you a discount of $150.
For the iPod Nano 4GB you get a discount of approximately $110.
For the iPod Nano 2GB you get a discount of approximately $80.
Youâ€™ll find it almost impossible to get a better deal on iPods if you want to buy it from a well known retailer.
Savannah 3-Hole Kitchen Stainless Steel
HAMMER DROP PRICE
â€¢ Ceramic Disc Valves for Leak Free Operation
â€¢ High arc decorative spout.
â€¢ Solid brass construction provides strength and durability
â€¢ Stainless Steel Finish, a Perfect Accent to all Stainless Steel Appliances
Traditional style meets timeless quality. Put a fresh face on your kitchen with our Savannah Collection. Its classic design and fine lever handles make it perfect with any dÃ©cor.
~~ LINK to this deal. Act fast as they are selling out every day
Go to http://www.dominosdirect.ca/ and enter their contest.
Unlike many contests, everyone wins in this Dominos Pizza contest 🙂
You will win an free order of Cheesy Bread along with another free item and if youâ€™re really lucky you could win free pizza for life!
If you’re planning on spending a lot of money at Future Shop between May 20th and May 28th, this will provide 10% savings.
The following coupons are available:
Save $5 on any purchases over $50
(online code: 5OFFMAY157112200835)
Save $10 on any purchases over $100
(online code: 10MAYOFF157130833807)
Save $15 on any purchases over $150
(online code: 15MAYOFF157168099749)
Save $50 on any purchases over $500
(online code: 50MAYOFF157205365692)
If you’d like to use these in-store, click on the above link.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Gold Edition includes Ghost Recon: Game of the Year and the two mission packs, Ghost Recon: Desert Shield and Ghost Recon: Island Thunder. Experience deadly, realistic Special Forces combat as you command the Ghosts, an elite handful of Green Berets armed with the most advanced covert-warfare weapons and technology.
Have a party coming up and you don’t know what to bring? This is the perfect gift! 🙂 Or just save it for Christmas. Either way, at the risk of sounding cliched, this is a great deal on a great game. It’s sold out online, but is still available in store.
ESRB Rating: Mature
Link: Best Buy: Ghost Recon: Gold Edition (PC)
HAMMER DROP PRICE
â€¢ Teak Wood slats
â€¢ Resistant to moisture and rot
â€¢ Resistant to warping and cracking
â€¢ Brushed Aluminum metal support bars
â€¢ Easy to install
â€¢ 1.25″H x 30″W x 12.25″D
Teakwood is moderately hard and extremely durable. Its golden brown luster, decorative grain and unique properties have made it one of the most demanded woods of the world. Teak is one of the few woods in the world that has a natural oil to retard water and keeps teak from warping, cracking or becoming brittle and is extremely resistant to rot. With its brushed aluminum metal support bars, this versatile shelf can be used in any room of the house. Kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms or saunas, this Teak Shelf is made to last in the most moisture rich environments. With its simple look and styling, it can also be used in any home decor to add that finishing touch. This Teak Shelf will last you a lifetime.
~~ GO HERE TO BUY ….
Thanks csanii for this deal:
Stores now have some of the older movies with an $11 coupon to go see The DaVinci Code. Costco had Spiderman+Spiderman2 for $16+tax. So basically you pay $5+tax on $16 and you get 2 movies and a ticket to see The Da Vinci Code.
BestBuy and Walmart also had similar deals.
* Legends of the Fall
* The Mask of Zorro
* The Legend of Zorro
* Monty Python and the Holy Grail
* Dr. Strangelove
* The Exorcism of Emily Rose
* Guns of Navarone
* A River Runs Through It
* From Here to Eternity
* The Silence of the Lambs
* The Caine Mutiny
* Spiderman 1+2 (combo)
Charmin is giving away Charmin Extenders (to fit Charmin Mega-Rolls, but you can use them with regular rolls too) and potty training kits.
Page 4,136 of 4,150« First«...4,1354,1364,1374,138...»Last »