Penningtons Customer Appreciation 20-30% Off Tomorrow 7-9AM

I am not sure how appreciative they are to get us out of bed so early.  Shop Penningtons online or in-store tomorrow from 7-9AM and save 20% your entire order plus an additional 10% if you are a Penningtons Style Insider for a total 30% discount by entering promo code GIFT20CAE online and automatically in-store.

Click here for more information

Comments are closed.


  • RSS Hot Canada Deals

  • Recent Comments

  • Did You Know?

    Smart Canucks is Canada's first Canadian shopping deals blog and has been operating since 2005!

  • Join Mailing List




    Find Deals by Brand!