Pepsi/Tostitos has a mail in rebate for a coupon booklet of $20 in coupons when you spend $20 on selected products.
Purchase any combination of the following products for a total of $20 or more (before taxes) at participating retailers across Canada:
- Lay’s* potato chips, (180g – 420g/any flavour)
- Doritos* tortilla chips, (180g – 420g/any flavour)
- Tostitos* tortilla chips, (180g – 420g/any flavour)
- Ruffles* potato chips, (180g – 420g/any flavour)
- Tostitos* or Ruffles* salsa/dips (394mL – 645mL/425g – 432g/any flavour/variety),
- Pepsi*, Mountain Dew*, Mug*, 7UP*, Dr Pepper**, Crush**, Schweppes** soft drinks, Brisk® beverages, Gatorade* and G2* beverages (any size/variety/flavour).
Download your rebate form for a coupon booklet here
Is this all at once, or over the course of the promotion?
The link is for the rebate form.
You need to buy them in one transaction usually
Natalka, the store I was at was given the set up but no coupons so have a note up with the link for forms
There was a woman there complaining she doesnt have a computer and was trying to get the manager to go to the office to print her one
I think what Natalka means is that the link is for the rebate form, but the wording for the link in the post says “Download your coupon booklet” instead of “Download your rebate form for the coupon booklet.”
hi, written down it says “participating retailers”, but nowhere does it say which retailers are participating. Is this all retailers?
any idea what the coupons will be for?
Saw them in Walmart
Wish this was posted earlier, just spent $10 on chips and dip. I’d just have to each all the chips since they want UPCs
I emailed them to ask who the participating retailers were and this is the response I received.
Pepsico Rebates via 800onemail.com
8:07 AM (1 hour ago)
If the retailer has the products on the shelf, they are a participating retailer.
Customer Service Representative