Real Canadian Superstore Ontario has a great offer to sway you into buying your produce there this upcoming week. Get 4000 PC Plus points when you spend $20 in the produce department from July the 20th to the 26th.
This is like getting $4 back in points, or 20% of your $20 spent. If you do have any coupons you can also use those to bring down your out of pocket cost, and you also price match the best produce deals from other flyers to get the most out of your $20. Don’t forget that items like refrigerated dressing and ready made salads do count. These may cost a little more but could help you if you are struggling to spend $20. Here are some of the produce prices in the upcoming flyer:
- Green, Yellow, or Grey Zucchini .98/lb
- Romaine Lettuce .98
- Farmer’s Market Carrots 3lbs $1.98
- Farmer’s Market Mini Carrots 2lbs $2.98
- Baby or Shanghai Bok Choy $1.58/lb
- Hot House Tomatoes $1.28/lb
- Cauliflower $1.98
- English Cucumbers .78
- Red or Green Leaf Lettuce .98
- Bunch of Radishes or Green Onions .67
Don’t forget to push forward any of your personal PC Plus offers for produce that you may want to use in conjunction with this in store offer.