We may be celebrating red and white this weekend but Safeway is rewarding you with a Blue Friday tomorrow. Buy multiples of these flyer deals to earn mega air miles. Many are not amazing prices alone but when combined with the Blue Friday Air Miles offer, are worth buying. Make this deal even hotter and spend $100+ and earn an additional 100 Air Miles worth over $10.
The flyer offer for Canada Dry products starting at $2.99 + 150 Air Miles when you buy five could get you free products. 150 Air Miles is worth over $15.75 in Air Miles Cash. Choose whichever product is $2.99 and you will pay $14.95 for the drinks and make it all back in Air Miles. It will also count towards your $100 spend for the bigger offer.
- Nestle or Haagen Dazs novelties $4.99 + 100 Air Miles when you buy four = $2.36 each
- Stouffers or Lean Cuisine meals $2.99 + 100 Air Miles when you buy six = $1.24 each
- Sabra Hummus $3.49 + 50 Air Miles when you buy three = $1.74 each
- Black Diamond Natural Slices / Cheestrings $4.99 + 50 Air Miles when you buy 3 = $3.23 each
- Cadbury Dairy Milk or Christie Crispers $2.39 + 50 Air Miles when you buy 5 = $1.34 each
- Mott’s Clamato or Garden Cocktail $2.99 + 50 Air Miles when you buy 2 = $0.36 each HOT
Plus more Blue Friday deals. If you were to combine the Mott’s and Canada Dry offers, both would be free after Air Miles and count towards $20 of your $100 spending threshold for an additional 100 Air Miles. If you were to buy all of the offers above, with two sets of the Mott’s, you would spend just over $100 and get 700 Air Miles back worth over $73 in Air Miles Cash.