We have a sneak peek of the Sephora deals valid for Boxing Day. Similar to Black Friday, they have some exclusive sets made for the shopping holiday plus some discounted Christmas sets and you can pick them up for $15 each.
- Murad Age Reform Beautiful Skin Set ($36 value)
- Smashbox Art. Love. Colour. SHADOWS ($33 value)
- Caudalie Favorites Sampler ($30 value)
- BareMinerals Charming Cheeks and Lips ($48 value)
- Clinique Loves Boxing Day ($40 value)
- First Aid Beauty Hydrating Duo ($30 value)
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Holiday Duo ($40 value)
- Origins Essentials ($33 value)
- Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips 12pk $(35 value)
- Too Faced Sex And Chocolate – Mascara & Bronzer Duo ($25 value)
The bareMinerals Charming Lips & Cheeks set is only $15 and includes Lovely Blush in Sweet Pink and Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Shining Star (a dusty rose) perfect for that barely there everyday makeup look. As with other bareMinerals products, this set is free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates. At a $48 value, this is the best deal of the Boxing Day specials if you will use both products.
Ole Henriksen’s Nurture Me holiday duo is a $40 value and includes a pack of Nurture Me cleansing cloths and a 1 oz tube of Nurture Me cream. While $40 is quite a lot for cleansing cloths and moisturizer, each satiny-smooth cloth blankets skin with soothing moringa seed oil, borage seed oil, and essential fatty acids to nourish and unveil glowing, bare skin while removing makeup and impurities in one step. The soothing Nurture Me cream helps cushion, calm, protect, and hydrate the most dry, sensitive skin with nourishing vitamins and essential oils, while it guards from environmental damage by supporting the skin’s natural defenses.
These deals are not yet available, but keep checking as specials usually go live between midnight and 4am Eastern. All Boxing Day specials at Sephora will be shown here once live.