This Thursday, April 2nd at Shoppers Drug Mart Canada is Seniors’ Bonus Day, which means all seniors will be able to save an extra 20% off on all regular priced merchandise when they shop with their Shoppers Optimum Card. The only products that will be excluded from this 20% discount are the following:
- prescription purchases
- products with codeine or insulin
- non-pointable items
- tobacco products
- prestige cosmetics and prestige fragrances
- stamps, passport photos
- lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes
- electronic gift cards, prepaid phone cards
- and milk where discount is not permitted by law
In addition to having seniors’ bonus day this Thursday, if you are shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart and you should spend $50 or more on any of the qualifying products (i.e. not any of the items listed before) then you will receive a $10 bonus card that will be valid for use until April 23rd, 2015.
- Click here to learn more about the seniors’ bonus day at Shoppers Drug Mart,
- or here to check out this week’s flyer from Shoppers Drug Mart.