Tomorrow, Saturday, December 5th, is going to be another one of Shoppers Drug Mart Canada’s Optimum Points events, where the minimum spend requirement will be $75 and if you meet that you will receive 20x the points on almost everything in-store.
These events are usually every couple of weeks, but they often restrict your qualifying minimum to be on specific items (e.g. perfume and cosmetics). With this offer you have the freedom to shop throughout almost the entire store. There are some rather hot deals in this week’s flyer that would be worth checking out, especially if your trying to meet the $75 minimum.
Some of the deals going on this week at the store include:
- save 20% off on Lindt or Ghirardelli chocolate, selected types and sizes (*awesome stocking stuffer!)
- fragrance samplers for him and her starting at just $80 each
- save 15% off on selected Philips shave appliances
- iTunes card $50 each, with a bonus 3000 points
- Venus Swirl Gift Set, only $24.99
- HP 15.6″8GB Notebook, $449 each plus 20x the points (a savings of $153!)
Shoppers will be running the 20x the optimum points event all day on Saturday, December 5th.