Looking for a new way to refuel? Now you can find NEW plant-based Protein Blended Cold Brew at Starbucks Canada. The new beverages are offered in Almond and Cacao and are available at participating Starbucks stores.
The latest in Starbucks cold beverage line-up, Protein Blended Cold Brew is made with slow-steeped Starbucks Cold Brew, alternative milk and plant-based proteins for a delicious, non-dairy beverage that’s a good source of protein and keeps you going throughout the day. A Grande (16 fluid ounce) beverage is 270 calories or less. This beverage is inspired by Starbucks customers’ love for Starbucks Cold Brew and a growing interest in plant-based proteins.
Your 2 options are:
- Almond Protein Blended Cold Brew: Starbucks baristas craft the beverage by blending Starbucks Cold Brew with Almond milk, plant-based protein, almond butter, Banana Date Fruit Blend and ice. Almond Protein Blended Cold Brew is 270 calories and has 12 grams of plant-based protein.
- Cacao Protein Blended Cold Brew: Starbucks baristas craft the beverage by blending Starbucks Cold Brew with Coconut milk, plant-based protein, cacao powder, Banana Date Fruit Blend and ice. Cacao Protein Blended Cold Brew has 10 grams of plant-based protein.
With more than 170,000 ways to customize beverages at Starbucks® stores, customers can create a favourite drink that fits their lifestyle. Here are some tips to customize your Protein Blended Cold Brew (additional cost may apply):
- Make the flavour yours: Request a whole banana in place of Banana Date Fruit Blend and adjust the amount of almond butter or cacao powder (or even add a little bit of both!).
- Pump up the protein: Add an extra packet of plant-based protein to double the amount in your cup.
- More coffee flavour: Add an extra shot or two of Starbucks Espresso Roast.
- Enjoy it decaf: Add a shot or two of decaf Starbucks Espresso Roast in place of Starbucks Cold Brew.