TD Canada Trust has a great back to school offer for students right now. Open a new Every Day Chequing account with Student Discount at TD Canada Trust and you could earn $50 in free cash!
A TD Every Day Chequing account includes:
- No monthly fees
- 25 free transactions each month
- No minimum balance required
To get sign up for a student account at TD, you’ll have to provide proof of your full-time enrollment. I usually showed them my tuition payment receipts to get this deal.
In order for students to get your free $50, you’ll need to:
- Open a TD Every Day Chequing Account with Student Discount (by October 5, 2015)
- Complete 2 Visa Debit purchases online using your TD Access Card (by December 5, 2015)
- Open a TD Every Day Savings Account (by December 5, 2015)
- Setup automatic savings and make one transfer to that account (by December 5, 2015)
Having to open an additional savings account may seem like a turn-off, but even if you just transfer a few dollars a month to that account, you can have some great savings by the time you finish school that will help you in the future.
This offer is available until October 5, 2015. You must complete the tasks before December 5, 2015 and your free $50 will be deposited into your account around January 5, 2016.