Cake Beauty Canada Summer Sale. Save Up To 70%.


Mmmmnnnnn Cake Beauty is having a pretty decent sale right now. Save up to 70% on select items. I wouldn’t delay because this stuff will sell out fast at these prices. Also receive a creamy shower polish with every purchase over $40 and of course free shipping over $75.

I bought a ton of Cake’s bubble baths a while ago and they smelt fantastic, even my husband used them!

Click here to shop the sale, but remember unlike the cake pictured above you can’t eat Cake Beauty’s products…… Well you could but I’m sure you’d get one heck of a tummy ache.

2 responses to “Cake Beauty Canada Summer Sale. Save Up To 70%.”

  1. Katherine says:

    🙁 A lot of the stuff is out of stock for Canada 🙁
    And I don’t think there’s very much at 70% off. But i just LOVE their stuff so much!

  2. Katty says:

    There like two things that were marked 70% off. The rest were like 30% off and the selection wasn’t that great. The email I received in my inbox was pretty misleading in the subject – just said sale up to 70% off plus free S&H… still have to order $75. Yeesh.

    I’m just gonna wait for a 50% off code…


  • RSS Hot Canada Deals

  • Recent Comments

  • Did You Know?

    Smart Canucks is Canada's first Canadian shopping deals blog and has been operating since 2005!

  • Join Mailing List




    Find Deals by Brand!