Hudson’s Bay has The Room Warehouse Sale in Toronto. Get up to 80% off designer collections, shoes and accessories. This Warehouse sale is valid from Monday, August 12 until Friday, August 16, 2013 at Arcadian Court, 401 Bay Street, 8th Floor from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
NCIX is holding a warehouse sale in Markham this coming Saturday, May 25th. There will be lots of brand new and open box items on sale including prices as low as $69.99 for a desktop computer and $99.99 for a notebook computer.
There is limit of 3 items per category and a max of 10 items per person.
The sale runs from 9:30 AM until 5 PM. Best to get there early for the best deals. The first 25 customers also will receive a free prize pack.
The warehouse is located at 3900 14th Avenue in Markham, Ontario. The postal code is L3R 0A9.
Sears has a great offer. Save up to 50% off selected patio set. Also Sears has 40% off Kenmore Stainless Steel gas grill. This sears offer is valid 1 day only, Saturday March 23, 2013. Click the link to get the deal.
Canadian Tire has an awesome offer. Get Cuisinart 7-piece ceramic bakeware set for $28.88, regular price $99.99. This Canadian Tire offer is valid for 2 days only, Saturday, March 23 and Sunday, March 24, 2013, while quantities last. No rainchecks. Click here to get the deal.
Addition Elle is offering Today, Saturday, November 17, 2012 (for a limited time) all Bras for $29.99. If you need a lift, you can enjoy this offer with Addition Elle in-store plus free Bra fit clinic.
Freebies, they seem harmless (& beneficial) enough. That is ’til one day, you find yourself dustin’ off the various envelopes of expensive eye creams and mini-containers of shampoos, looking at the expiry dates, and tossing them directly into the garbage bin!
I haven’t reached that point of throwing my free samples out just yet, nor do I want to. However, my freebies are beginning to pile up…and I only have one face to try all this stuff on.
So here are some ways to use up your freebies, before they have to get tossed:
1. Don’t sign up for freebies if you can’t use ’em. This sounds obvious, but I have signed for both Poise/Depends and K-Cups despite neither having bladder leakage nor a Keurig coffeemaker.
2. Share the wealth. With the dozen free K-Cups that I received, I “donated” them at a school where I was doing some volunteer work as they had a Keurig machine in their staff room. Since I don’t use my dishwasher, I gave my sister my Finish detergent.
3. Store freebies in a visible area, including a see-through bag/container. Much like leftovers, if you can’t see your freebies, you won’t use ’em!
4. Bring your free samples on vacay! Sample bottles of shampoo/conditioner are GREAT ’cause they don’t take up a lot of luggage space. Testing out sample potions ‘n lotions is also great when you have some downtime.
Furthermore, if you are going to a destination such as Cuba, consider bringing extra samples to leave for the maid!
5. Stash some freebies in your purse. Have samples like packets of dental floss or a hand cream that you got for free? Go through your samples to determine what you can take with you when you’re on the go!
6. Don’t forget those freebies on that special occasion! If you’re going out and have a bit of prep time, go through those samples to use up items like foundation, primers, moisturizers, etc. <– Not recommended for those who have sensitive skin!
These are the tips that I've come up with thus far for my growing collection of beauty-related samples. How do you keep on top of your freebies and ensure that they get used up??
If you’re in the GTA area this Labour Day Weekend – can’t believe it’s already that time of the year! – you may want to check out the Levi’s & Dockers warehouse sale happening at the International Centre @ 6900 Airport Rd.
Sale will include jeans, tees, shirts, jackets, & more!
Sale runs from August 30th – September 3rd. Click here for more details.
PLUS, as an added bonus, if you are definitely going to make it to the sale, you may consider buying this DealDemocracy voucher for $15, good towards $30 to use towards your purchase! Again, the voucher is non-refundable, so make sure you can use it.
Attention French Hipsters (& people who don’t like huge logos/support sweatshops),
Starting today ’til Sunday, August 19th, American Apparel is holding a warehouse sale in Montreal! And according to the poster, it states that new merch will be added on a daily basis…encouraging shoppers to visit more often.
The sale is happening in the Mont-Royal district of Montréal.
Click ici pour tous information de la sale! <– Excusé mon francais!
2012 TILLEY ENDURABLES ANNUAL WAREHOUSE SALE
Tilley Endurables warehouse sale starts Saturday, August 11 at a NEW LOCATION. Save 40% to 80% on high quality items in discontinued styles and colours along with some ‘seconds’. You’ll find big savings on travel clothing and accessories for men and women along with Tilley hats, men’s and women’s pants, shorts, shirts, skirts, women’s suits and more in discontinued styles and colours. This year, special buys on travel accessories, while quantities last. Mark your calendars for this huge sale.
Location: 900 Don Mills Road (2 lights north of Eglinton Ave.) beside the flagship store,
Hours: August 11 to 19, Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Starting tomorrow, June 14th – 17th, Sporting Life will be having a sale with 50% off North Face products for the entire family! Sale is applicable at all 4 GTA locations and online at sportinglife.ca.
Sale excludes basics, new arrivals, footwear and bags.
We’re on the eve of the long weekend, so you all know what that means…SALES, including an Esprit & Puma Warehouse Sale happening at the International Centre (GTA) this weekend! And just announced, Danier Leather will also be at this event as well. Here are the details:
May 24 to May 27, 2012
Thursday 10am – 9pm
Friday 10am – 9pm
Saturday 10am – 6pm
Sunday 10am – 6pm
6900 Airport Rd.
If you’re just browsing for deals, the best is the go on the last day/hours of the sale. Pickings will probably be slim though! Tons of free parking at this venue, A+. 🙂