The Kraft What’s Cooking coupon portal has a few new coupons for you to print today. There is now a coupon for 50 cents off the purchase of one jar of Kraft Jam, any size, any variety. I can’t even recall the last time I have seen a coupon for Kraft Jam, so a great coupon if this is the brand that you like.
Two other coupons have returned and are available to be printed again:
- Save $1 when you purchase any ONE package of Tassimo T-Discs, any size, any variety
- Save 75 cents when you purchase TWO packages of Stove Top Stuffing Mix 120g, any variety
You may print one coupon per account, and a maximum of two per computer. Stove Top is on sale for 99 cents pretty much everywhere this week so make sure you print that one off while it lasts. There are several other coupons still available to print if you have not done so already, including:
- $1 off wub2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese bricks, any variety
- $1 off Nabob Ground coffee 375g, any variety
- $1 off Baker’s chocolate pack (any size, any variety) AND Cool Whip tub whipped topping
- $1 off Kraft Grated Cheese 141g or 200g
- $1 off Kraft Singles, Cheez Whiz or Velveeta, all 450h – 1kg formats
- $1 off Nabob Pods 12ct carton
- $1 off Gevalia Pods 12ct carton
- $1 off Maxwell House Pods 12ct carton
Click here to access your Kraft What’s Cooking account and print your coupons. I just got an error trying to print mine, which is completely and utterly frustrating because now those coupons are gone from my account, and I have no coupons! This happens to me about 50% of the time with these coupons. Anyone else?