The Overwaitea group have updated their coupon policy and stacking is no longer permitted with the exception of stacking a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon. This policy is effective November 1st, but some of our forum members have already been told stacking is over in their store.
I have always envied the ability to stack that our Western Canada members enjoy, it is a pity to see it go when people have been getting great deals. Will it change how often you shop at stores in the Overwaitea group?
Here is the new policy:
Our coupon acceptance practices are designed to help extend more savings to our customers while ensuring we continue to offer an exceptional customer service experience to everyone in our stores.
Rules for manufacturer issued coupons:
- present your coupon at the time of purchase
- ensure all conditions stated on the coupon are met (product to purchase, size, flavour, quantity, etc.)
- ensure your coupon has a Canadian address
- ensure your coupon is redeemed prior to the expiration date
- if printed from the internet, your coupon is legible
- ensure your coupon is not a photocopy
- ensure your coupon is not issued by one of our competitors
- ensure your coupon is not a mail-in rebate
- Stacking is NOT permitted
Store issued coupons: store coupons are distributed through flyers, email, in-store kiosks, social media and direct mail.
- Our store system reinforces the conditions of every coupon we receive to ensure that specifications are met (including banner, date,
- product specifications, limits, combinations, etc).
- Can be combined with 1 (one) vendor (manufacturer) coupons
We reserve the right to amend the above mentioned practices at any time, in consideration of the best experience for our customers. Nov 1, 2013