Tioma has treated us to some early flyer sneak peeks for next week. As many of you will be aware, the Pharmaprix flyer is usually very similar to Shoppers Drug Mart so is helpful for everyone. Major differences will be prices and brands of bread, milk, bathroom tissue and diapers.
Shop on Saturday 5th December and earn 20x points when you spend $75 or more on almost anything in the store. A great offer for those hoping to start saving more points after redeeming, if you still need $75 in items they sell after spending all of those points.
There are also lots of bonus point offers in the flyer to help you top up those Optimum accounts
- 10x Optimum points on Dessange hair care
- 10x Optimum points on select Pantene
- 2000 Optimum points when you buy 2 select Venus or Gillette products (includes shave gel)
- 10x Optimum points on No 7 skincare
- 10x Optimum points on Sexy Mother Pucker cosmetics
- 1500 Optimum points when you buy 2 select Always products
Gift cards do not count towards Optimum points, but you will receive 3000 Optimum points when you buy a $50 iTunes gift card or 5000 Optimum points when you buy AMEX gift cards totalling $150 or more.