If you have fallen in love with any of The Estée Edit products, it is time to stock up on your favourites. The line seems to be discontinued with all products on sale on both Sephora and Estée Lauder’s website at clearance prices. Unless buying directly from Estée Lauder, the line is exclusive to Sephora in Canada.
See the full sale selection of The Estée Edit products on Sephora here. Top picks if you have not yet tried the line are
- The Estée Edit Pore Vanishing Stick $24
- The Estée Edit Mini Glow Skincare Kit $21
- The Estée Edit Rescue Balm $41
- The Estée Edit Flash Photo Kit $21
Prices may drop further if you wait for a better sale but for those in love with that Pore Vanishing Stick, you may want to just take the $10 savings. Shipping is free when you spend $50 or more and as always, there are coupon codes for free gifts with your purchase
- Deluxe fragrance sample with coupon code SMELLME
- Sephora Collection mini creamy lip stain with coupon code LIVE4LIPS
- Deluxe sample of Benefit Porefessional makeup with coupon code UNDERCOVER
and many more, choose sample with your coupon here.