Shoppers Drug Mart Canada will be hosting a Seniors’ Bonus Day this Thursday, May 28th where seniors will be granted an extra 20% off when they shop using their Optimum Card. The discount will only be on eligible products that are also being sold at regular price. The items that will not qualify for the 20% off, even if they’re regular price, are:
- prescription purchases
- products with codeine and insulin
- non-pointable items
- tobacco products
- prestige cosmetics and prestige fragrances
- stamps and passport photos
- lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes
- electronic gift cards, prepaid phone cards
- and Shoppers Home Health Care locations
In addition to the 20% off seniors’ day, Shoppers will also be offering customers that spend $50 or more, on eligible products, a $10 Shoppers gift card. This gift card will be valid for use until June 18th, and there will only be one card per customer allowed.
- Click here to learn more about the Seniors’ Day discount,
- or here to check out the Shoppers Drug Mart flyer.