Shop online or in-store at Gymboree to save 25% all weekend. If you shop before noon today, you can save an additional 5% for a total of 30% off your entire purchase. They have fleece starting at $8, sleepwear from $10 and outerwear from $20. Rewards members get free shipping with no minimum purchase and …Read More
International Clothiers Canada is offering an extra 50% off the lowest ticketed price on everything in the store and these free gifts when you purchase select items. Click here to find an International Clothiers near you.
Save up to 50% off items in many departments at well.ca this weekend for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Spend $100 or more in one transaction and a mystery coupon redeemable in December will be emailed to you on December 1st. 40% off Pampers Splashers 50% off selected Conair merchandise 50% off selected Pantene 50% …Read More
Lancome is offering a $15 instant gift card on an order of $100 or more on November 23-24 in their Black Friday Friends & Family. Enter FRIENDS at checkout to take advantage of this offer. Lancome is also offering their holiday collection in a vanity bag for $65 when you make a purchase of $35 …Read More
Visit bookcloseouts.ca to save 50% off over 40,000 titles on their Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale. Shipping from BookCloseouts is $3.99 per order plus $0.75 per item and are shipped from Canada so there are no duties or border fees to worry about. If you want your order sooner, you can choose expedited shipping …Read More
Clair de Lune Canada is offering 10% off your entire purchase. Applies to both regular and sale priced merchandise. Valid until December 1, 2012. Click here to print off your coupon! Clair de Lune is also offering 20% off your entire purchase of regular priced items from November 23-25, 2012. Click here to browse the …Read More
Take 30% off your entire purchase, both in store and online from Hollister Canada, from November 22nd to the 25th. Use promo code 37030 at checkout if shopping online. Not valid on Body Care, Down Undies, or Fine Fragrance merchandise online or in stores. Shipping is $5 on all online orders until November 25th. Click …Read More
Cameras Canon, T3i 18.0 Megapixel DSLR Camera and Lens Bundle for $749.99 Nikon S9300 Coolpix 16.0 MP Digital Camera for $199.99 Samsung ST20016.1 MP Digital Camera for 499.99 GoPro HD Hero2 Outdoor High-Definition Camera/Camcorder for $179.99 Televisions Philips 32″ 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV for $169.99 Samsung 32″ 720p 60Hz LED HDTV for $297.99 Samsung 46″ …Read More
Dynamite Canada is promising a Black Friday deal “so fabulous they are launching it 1 day early”. We will update this post when the deal is live. Click here to browse the Dynamite Canada website.
First 200 customers in each The Bay store will receive a $25.00 savings card to use on a qualifying purchase of $100.00 or more (see in store for details). Their flyer is not up yet but we will share the details as soon as we have them. Some sneak peeks they gave are: – 60% …Read More
Visit a Canadian LaZBoy store Friday through Sunday to take advantage of their Black Friday sales of up to 50% on all LaZBoys across the store and up to 80% on clearance tables, lamps and accessories. Be one of the first 15 customers on either Friday or Saturday and receive a further $50 rebate and …Read More
The Walmart Canada Black Friday flyer is now out 😀 Click here to read the Walmart Canada Black Friday Flyer
Garage Clothing Canada is offering 40% off all orders plus free shipping when you spend $50 or more. Enter the promo code BLACK40 at the checkout to receive your discount. Valid from November 21 – 25, 2012. Garage Clothing is also offering 30% off all orders plus free shipping on Cyber Monday. Enter the promo …Read More
La Senza Canada is offering a “deal so hot” it will not be revealed until Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9PM EST. This is an unusual marketing strategy since many other companies are trying to promote their Black Friday deals over a week in advance. I hope it works for them!
Princess Auto have released their Black Friday and Cyber Monday flyer. They are offering free shipping on Monday for Cyber Monday, but you might want to shop earlier for some of their doorcrasher deals. Winter ready kit with shovel, scraper and brush for $10 Portable Air Compressor $95 (reg $189.99) 4 tier metal shelf – …Read More