Christmas 2013 just got easier! Target Canada has decided to
infiltrate initiate 😛 a price-matching system that allows us, the paying customer to bring an advertisement/flyer of a desirable product, and in return they will match the price. To get these easy Target Canada savings, simply bring in an advertisement of the desirable product that is dated between November 1-December 24 2013. The advertisement/flyer must be absolutely identical when bringing into Target, and (unfortunately) must not be printed from the internet.
Target Canada is also giving us the gift of later store hours to benefit us last-minute, late night shoppers! Check out your local Target Canada store for it’s own specific later hours.
Here’s how Target Canada Price Matching works:
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, colour, quantity and model number.
- A printed copy of the competitor’s flyer must be provided to Target Canada Guest Services (no photocopies or flyers printed from online).
- The competitor’s price and flyer must be valid at the time the price match is requested
- Competitor catalogues can be matched as long as the catalogue displays a current date, retail price and meets all other competitor ad match qualifications.
- If item is not available in a Target Canada store, a rain check will not be issued to match the competitor’s print ad.
- Target Canada reserves the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.