The Hudson’s Bay Canada is having a massive sale on their designer handbags and wallets right now where, though they are advertising it as an up to 50% off sale, you can actually save upwards of 60% off. For instance, this Nine West Saddle Up Clutch Mini bag is now just $40, though before it was being sold for $100, and this Fossil Sydney Zip Clutch is being sold for $34 (before was being sold for $84).
Within this sale, you can expect to find a great selection of designers that are selling handbags and wallets for quite reasonable prices, though there are a few that are still a bit outside most of our comfort zones (try this Coach Tatum Studded Tall Tote in Whiplash Leather, which is on sale for $759.15).
That being said, apart from the few outliers that were comparable in price to a new flatscreen TV, I was able to find some hot deals within this sale. I’ve collected a sampling of what I was able to find from just a quick shop through, but I’m sure you’ll also be able to find some more hot prices on designer hand bags if you look a little longer!
These deals include:
- Cole Haan Mini Drawstring cross-body bag, now $92.50 (was $185)
- Cole Haan Felicity cross-body bag, now $107.50 (was $215)
- Coach Bleeker double L Zip Wallet with edge paint, now $84 (was $140)
- Cole Haan Felicity Hobo bag, now $167.50 (was $335)
- Calvin Klein Saffiano Leather Tote, now $148.50 (was $198)
Hudson’s Bay offers free-shipping on all orders that are $99 or more, but you can also shop this sale in-store.