Now through December 24th, Toys R Us Canada has a special price matching policy in place. If the item is more than 5% cheaper at another store, they will give you an additional 10% off the advertised price and you have up to 14 days after the purchase to bring in a competitor’s advertisement for a price reduction.
- Item must be identical
- An item does not have to be on sale to be price matched
- A current Canadian retailer’s advertisement must be presented (printed or on mobile) and must show price currently in effect including:
Canadian only online retailer and/or flyer
Receipt from another retailer showing product description, price and date
We do not accept shelf labels or pictures of shelf labels
Retailer must have the advertised item in-stock and be available for immediate sale in the same local market area
- The Price Match Policy DOES NOT apply to the following:
Offers with limited and/or minimum quantity
Advertising errors and/or misprints
Rebates or free/bonus/gift card offers
Special financing offers
- The price match cannot be combined with other Toys”R”Us offers including coupons
- Where a price match with a retailer is applied after purchase, the difference will be refunded in the same method as the original payment within 14 days of original purchase date.
- Original receipt is required. If your original payment was made by cash, debit or credit card, then your refund will be returned by the same method. If your original payment was made by merchandise credit, gift card, eGift Card, gift receipt or Paypal, then your refund will be returned by merchandise credit.
- PLUS we’ll give an additional 10% of the Competitor’s advertised retail price if the difference of the Price Match is more than 5%.