Toys R Us Canada now offers price matching in Canadian stores. To receive a price-match offer from TOYS-R-US, a consumer must bring in evidence that another Canadian based retailer is offering the item at a lower sticker price than TOYS-R-US, special sales and clearance deals do not apply.
Toys R Us Canada Price Matching Policy
- Item must be identical
- An item does not have to be on sale to be price matched
- A current Canadian retailer’s advertisement must be presented (printed or on mobile) and must show price currently in effect including:
- Canadian only online retailer and/or flyer
- Receipt from another retailer showing product description, price and date
- We do not accept shelf labels or pictures of shelf labels
- Retailer must have the advertised item in-stock and be available for immediate sale in the same local market area
- The Price Match Policy DOES NOT apply to the following:
- Offers with limited and/or minimum quantity
- Bundled offers
- Advertising errors and/or misprints
- Rebates or free/bonus/gift card offers
- Special financing offers
- Liquidation/Clearance centres
- The price match cannot be combined with other Toys”R”Us offers including coupons
- Where a price match with a retailer is applied after purchase, the difference will be refunded in the same method as the original payment within 14 days of original purchase date. Original receipt is required.
Toys R Us Canada Refund Method
- If your original payment was made by cash, debit or credit card, then your refund will be returned by the same method
- If your original payment was made by merchandise credit, gift card, eGift Card, gift receipt or Paypal, then your refund will be returned by merchandise credit.