Future Shop’s 13 Days of Web Deals are back! By now we all know the drill, but just in case we don’t, here’s a recap. Every day for 13 days Future Shop will be posting a different deal on their website. The deal will be web only, and there will be limited quantities — so you’re going to want to order quick.
Now that we’ve gotten that our of the way, let’s see what’s on tap for Day One:
If you’re looking for a better deal on a 2GB MP3 player, you’re going to have a pretty hard time. The Sandisk Sansa 2GB Photo MP3 Player (C150). I don’t have any personal experience with the device myself, but here are the highlights from the CNet review;
Score: 6.7 (good)
The good: The affordable SanDisk Sansa c100 series boasts a simple and effective control interface; a small but handy color LCD that displays photos and album art; extra features such as an FM tuner, voice recording, and photo support; and compatibility with Audible and WMA subscription services.
The bad: The SanDisk Sansa c100 series utilizes a proprietary USB cable and has poor battery life for a AAA unit. It also offers poor voice and FM recordings, and you can hear a tiny click when you start a track.
The bottom line: The SanDisk Sansa c100 series gives you a decent set of features for a decent price, but don’t expect great battery life.
If you’re still interested after all of that, you can pick this deal up here.
Here’s the new 2009 invitation request info:
Now’s the time to join pinecone research. Once they stop accepting new members it will likely be a few years before they re-accept new registrations. Pinecone is a consumer research company that pays you $5 per survey and sends out lots of full size products to test. They have been known for their prompt payments. I strongly encourage everyone to sign up (you have nothing to lose).
If you want an invitation please send a private message to Prue7979 and WRITE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR SHE CANNOT EMAIL YOU AN INVITATION with your email address and she’ll email you an invitation.
Email me at smartcanucks [[[[[[att]]]]] gmail com and Iâ€™ll send you an invitation
Thanks Anna for emailing me this contest info 🙂
Just wanted to share with you all a new contest I found today. You can win Carebears for you (or for your child(ren))
Rules: One entry per email per day. For Canadian residents (except Quebec ). Drawing on June 2nd.
URL: www.daycarebear.ca (contest link on the center of the page). And itâ€™s a useful resource if you’re looking for a daycare provider too!
Click here to visit this daycare contest page
Thanks JennyP for this brilliant coupon!
These Rubbermaid closet organizers usually cost around $80 but they are almost always reduced to $60 or less. Using this coupon you get an extra $25 off and can end up paying $20 or $30 for an $80 closet organizer 🙂
Click here to print this Rubbermaid Canada coupon
Click here for more details
Expires May 31, 2007
Although it’s called “Ladies Night” everyone is invited and everything in the store is 20% off!
Click here for more details on this Mark’s Work Wearhouse event
If you’re thinking about renting a cottage this summer but don’t where where yo start, you’re going to want to check out ontario-cottages.ca. They’re a matchmaking service for renters and owners – think Auto Trader, but for weekly cottage rentals. Best of all, http://www.ontario-cottages.ca/renter-signup.asp you can set it up to have them email you when price drops occur and even have them haggle with the owners on your behalf.
If you happen to have a cottage you’re looking to rent out this summer, the site offers free listings. They also offer real estate contacts if you’re looking to buy/sell a rental property. With more than 500 cottages listed so far, chances are pretty good that you’ll be able to find something you like at a price you can afford. Just remember to pack the mosquito repellent and send us a postcard!
Thanks Cinnamon Kitten for emailing me about these Clinique and Estee Lauder Bonus Time promos at Sears 🙂
Cinnamon Kitten has a stunning beauty blog with loads of helpful beauty tips. Check out her beauty blog here.
I wasn’t sure how to submit deals to the Canadian Deals Blog (I LOVE you blog and check it daily) but there are 2 great promotions going on at Sears right now – one is for Estee Lauder (you have to spend $42.50 on Estee Lauder fragrances) and the other is for Clinique (you have to spend $26.50 on Clinique products).
I’ve put the full details, including photos, on my blog – please feel free to “steal” the details from there if you feel that this is something you’d like to tell your readers about.
Estee Lauder link
Ends Sunday, May 13, 2007
Thanks to Acrossenger for allowing me to post this spectacular list of AVIS coupons, discounts and gift cards here!
If you’re renting a car this summer, this list of coupons, discounts and perks is a must read.
Thanks Adora T. for yet another awesome deal 🙂
Purchase any 3 armor all products from participating retailers & receive a $10 rebate cheque by mail.
Click here for details on this Armor All rebate
Thanks to cookoo for maintaining and continuously updating the Save.ca list at the forum 🙂
Here is the most recent update of working Save.ca links:
- www.brandsaver.ca (Brandsaver)
- www.save.ca/en/ (Li’l Ones Yogurt Multi Pack – save $1, Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blends – save 50Â¢)
- www.save.ca/rougee/ (Rougee)
- www.save.ca/ristorantee_2/prod_page.php (Ristorante Pizza – save $1.50 on 2, Ristorante Antipasto Pizza Appetizers – buy 1 save $1)
- www.save.ca/pampers1_en/prodpage.php (Pampers)
- www.save.ca/olay_en/ (Olay)
- www.save.ca/gerbercanada/ (Gerber)
- www.save.ca/gerber/ (Gerber)
- www.save.ca/fancyfeast_en/prod_page.php (Pro Plan Wet Cat Food – one FREE 85g Tin)
- www.save.ca/en/pantenerestoratives/prod_page.php (Pantene)
- www.save.ca/en/hms/ProductsFsi35.php (OLAY RIBBONS Body Wash – buy 2 save $3)
- www.save.ca/en/hms/index.htm (Eukanuba Dry Dog Food – save $5.00, Herbal Essences Shampoo/conditioner/styling – buy 2, get 1 Free)
- www.save.ca/cetaphil_en/prod_page.php (Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser – save $3)
- www.save.ca/wintermoisture_en/ (WinterMoisture)
- www.save.ca/vh_en/ (VH Sauce – save $1 with meat purchase)
- www.save.ca/knorr_en/prod_page.php (Knorr Frozen EntrÃ©es – save $1, Knorr Ready to Serve Soups – save $1 on 2)
- www.save.ca/oralcare_en (Crest 50Â¢ off i.e. you can get it for free)
- www.save.ca/propel/prod_page.php (Propel – Vitamin Enhanced Flavoured Water: 50Â¢ off 700mL, 75Â¢ off 6-pack)
- www.save.ca/quakerricecakes/prod_page.php (Quaker Large Rice Cakes – save 50Â¢)
- www.save.ca/purex_en/prod_page.php (Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent – save 50Â¢)
- www.save.ca/tropicana_pur/?code=678c7feb752aefa423d0f92b8ca7caea&uid=tpu-1223 (Tropicana Pur Juice & Juice Blends – FREE 1L Carton)*
- www.save.ca/tropicana_essentials/?code=ee7db3bd3290bd73c3d6513bf6823f29&uid=teu-1522 (Tropicana Essentials – FREE 1.89L Carton)*
- www.save.ca/iamspromise/cat/prod_page.php (IAMS Dry Cat Food – save $14.25)
- www.save.ca/iamspromise/dog/prod_page.php (IAMS Dry Dog Food – save $9.00)
- For the most recent Save.ca list please visit the Smart Canucks forum
Robert D. Gibb is posting a stunning series of articles on Air Miles on the forum. I found the series very useful and enlightening so Iâ€™m posting it on the blog as well.
Robert D. Gibb is a Contributing Editor (DRIPs) at the Canadian MoneySaver Magazine.
This is a good week for the AirMile Deals
1. Buy 5 Get 50 AM House Brands
Safeway runs this offer on different house brand products over a 2 week cycle. Last weeks items hould continue this week. Whether the are still on sale is always a consideration in week 2. Items on sale in week one are usually not discounted in week 2. However, the house brands flyer that should have been in last weeks main flyer appeared this week instead so the sale items might continue this week as well.
2. Tuesday is “Spend $35 Get 10% Off Day”