The Kraft What’s Cooking coupon portal has just been updated with some new coupons. What is different this time however, is that the coupons are exclusive to Metro Ontario stores. I can’t see myself using these and I don’t think they are even worth printing, however, some of you may find these useful. There may even be an Air Miles deal that you can take advantage of with these coupons.
There are currently five coupons available and they are as follows:
- Save $2 when you buy any Tassimo or Pods Coffee product
- Save $2 when you purchase any size Kraft Shredded Cheese product
- Save $1.50 when you purchase any two Kraft Dressing 475ml
- Save 50 cents on the purchase of any Kraft Jam, any size, any variety
- Save $1 on the purchase of any Kraft grated cheese 141g or 200g
You must sign in to your Kraft What’s Cooking account in order to access the coupons. If you do not have one it only takes a moment to sign up.