Iâ€™m sorry for not posting as frequently as I used to. I was busy looking for a good new wordpress theme for SmartCanucks.ca but I couldnâ€™t really find any prefect ones.
If anyone knows of any elegant wordpress themes that would suit SmartCanucks.ca please let me know.
– Iâ€™m looking for a 3 column design so that I can have all the Canadian flyer links on one side and then the sale and warehouse events as well as the daily deals like the McDonalds Value Picks, Subway deals etc. on the other side.
– I also prefer a red (but not necessarily bright red) themed wordpress template to present SmartCanucks.ca as a Canadian blog.
I’d love to hear your opinion. Please let me know if I should change SmartCanucks.ca’s design or stick to its current look.
If you google for moola invitations SmartCanucks.ca is the first search result: Check it here. This is driving large traffic to my website (not necessarily welcomed traffic since not all people looking for moola invitations are Canadians). I therefore sent an email to moola.com asking them to provide SmartCanucks visitors with invitations since I get too many requests. Fair?
I thought so until I got their reply. Their reply is just sad and disappointing:
Thank you for your inquiry.
We appreciate your interest and support in our site. While we recognize that your offer would be beneficial to us, we are currently limiting the number of invitations available in order to control the growth rate of the site. Therefore, we are unable to participate in your program at this time.
Again, we appreciate your interest and will keep your contact information on file for reference when considering future partnership opportunities.
Business Development Team
Well their “Business Development Team” have no clue about business development 🙁
Iâ€™d like to thank you all for your encouragement and support in building the SmartCanucks.ca community 🙂 I have a couple of announcements:
– Schwinn wrote about SmartCanucks.ca on Digg! Thank you very much Schwinn 🙂 that is so nice of you. Can everyone do me a little favour please and Digg this article:
– If you have any feedback or suggestions please donâ€™t hesitate to leave a message using the form on the right sidebar or email me at [email protected]. Iâ€™d love to hear from you.
– If youâ€™re interested in contributing to SmartCanucks.ca please let me know.
– I got many requests for moola.com invitations. I contacted moola and I think I should have more moola invitations for anyone interested very soon. Iâ€™ll keep you updated.
Have a great day
SmartCanucks.ca now has a new form in its right Sidebar that allows you to suggest any good deals or request a specific deal. You can also use this form to send us any comments or suggestions that you might have.
Please feel free to use the form in any way you wish. Weâ€™d love to hear from you and weâ€™d definitely appreciate your help in locating hot Canadian deals 🙂
SmartCanucks.ca is a new website that is committed to making it easier for all Canadians to find deals, offers, discounts and freebies both online and at Brick and Mortar stores all over Canada.Â
If you come across a hot deal while shopping please post it in our forum. If youâ€™re looking for good deals please visit the forum too.Â
Iâ€™ll also post a couple of interesting hot deals every now and then on the main page here. Below are the logos of some of the companies you can expect to find deals for in my upcoming posts.Â I hope you enjoy your stay and please just pass by the forum and say hello to other Smart Canucks :)Â Have a good day!Â
The Smartest CanuckÂ Â